inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

That is a beautiful coral...never owned one before actually ive never seen one in person.

I still have the skelaton of the one i found at a LFS that I lost during my move. I'm gonna hunt it down again. I think I've seen it on DD before

old cellphone shot-bad shot but it's the coral in the top and it was forest green with pink tips and grows super thick

20120413174357.jpg

• Like 1

I have a Hoeksemai. I thought it was mislabeled by the seller. What do you think?

PlanetEarthHoeksemai_zpse0f27987.jpg

That looks more like a tenuis to me...i had a frag

6998011758_e8501199e8.jpg

hoeksemai base is blue as well..Heres a pic of my old one

7148841113_38c94ebc86.jpg

I still have the skelaton of the one i found at a LFS that I lost during my move. I'm gonna hunt it down again. I think I've seen it on DD before

old cellphone shot-bad shot but it's the coral in the top and it was forest green with pink tips and grows super thick

20120413174357.jpg

It will look awesome in that tank...especially if its the only sps.

• Like 2

That's a good looking coral. Like tenius, with longer and more developed coralites.

Yea it was my favorite.

Yes I though about tenuis too but I have 2 more tenuis corals and they each look different. Is there a book I can have for reference that isn't too scientific but which will illustrate the different acroporas?

I had two frags that looked different just because of placement,flow and lighting.There was a site i used to go to all the time ill see if i can find it.

Yes I though about tenuis too but I have 2 more tenuis corals and they each look different. Is there a book I can have for reference that isn't too scientific but which will illustrate the different acroporas?

Heres the site kat.. corals of the world. It has really excellent pictures of coral skeletons to help id.

• Like 1

i had one. lost it... i was pretty mad. it fell into my elegance and got annihilated.. :(

That sucks it was a beautiful piece.

Can we get a fts soon,

It still looks identical to the last shots.

I'm with him-I did!

Yea but you made some additions to your scape that warranted a new fts.

LiquidTension82

I'm new to this forum and am currently on the research stage of the reefing hobby. I came across this thread and all I can say is WOWWW!! :o This is definitely the kind of build that inspires us noobs. I can't wait to see it fully stocked with corals!! :bowdown:

I'm new to this forum and am currently on the research stage of the reefing hobby. I came across this thread and all I can say is WOWWW!! :o This is definitely the kind of build that inspires us noobs. I can't wait to see it fully stocked with corals!! :bowdown:

Thanks so much.. glad i could give you some ides and :welcome: to the nano-reef family. Feel free to ask alot questions the guys and gals around here are great (well most of them anyway)

• Like 2

Great looking setup with even better pics there E. The zero edge was always a tank I had in mind just never pulled the trigger on it. Whenever I'm in your area I'll have to hit you up and check out the tank

Great looking setup with even better pics there E. The zero edge was always a tank I had in mind just never pulled the trigger on it. Whenever I'm in your area I'll have to hit you up and check out the tank

Thanks alot jae. No doubt just shoot me a text..we gotta hook up soon to finish setting up that controller.