Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Now I feel bad for pushing you to update

Nah no worries i meant to update you guys

i'm sorry about your fishies hype :(

but it is kinda reassuring knowing that even elite reefkeepers lose stuff from time to time.

Thanks man yea even with the best efforts and intentions those things are out of your control.

My big girl...

11061647796_9d760e5206_c.jpg

• Like 11

Sorry to hear about the losses. That sucks.

that blows! Nice clown though!

great clown pic

Soory about the fishies...same happened to me with 3 chromis, now only one is left and I guess my sixline never gave my gramma a chance :(

Sorry about the fish. Sucks so many had to die at once.

Thanks alot guys :grouphug:

Watch out with that apex. It's a slippery slope; once you get one part you have to get more :P

:lol: I know its tempting to get the full blown kit again as it was alot of fun to tinker with but this time around im trying to keep it to a minimal and only control the most important stuff.

• Like 2

:D Not much going on. Havent added new anything just yet. Some bad news though the alpha of the azure damsels decided to kill the other two and my canary blenny had an intestinal parasite which was preventing him from eating and he passed a few days ago.

Must kill damsel!

So sorry about your losses mate :(.

Thanks jase

Must kill damsel!

lol ive considered it.. <_<

Sad to loose livestock, but it happens. Hope the next additions are more peaceful and healthy.

Thanks nano...me too

• Like 1

my condolences :( It sux having homicidal fish. I had an Oscar kill 10 piranhas in 3 months. I hate bullies :angry:

Thanks liquid. I hate bullies too i expected there to be a some territorial aggression just not to that extent but i do know in smaller tanks theres exceptions.

llama roadkill
my condolences :( It sux having homicidal fish. I had an Oscar kill 10 piranhas in 3 months. I hate bullies :angry:

That's kinda ironic. The piranhas didnt fight back?!

• Like 2
LiquidTension82

Thanks liquid. I hate bullies too i expected there to be a some territorial aggression just not to that extent but i do know in smaller tanks theres exceptions.

Yeah It's definitely a roll of the dice with semi-aggressive fish

Edit:Nice clown btw

Yeah he got a few nips, but he was 10" and they were all like 5". At first I thought it was the piranhas turning on each other so I fed them more often, but I still kept coming home from work to find half eaten(more like 90%) fish until one day there were two piranhas left and I caught the oscar attacking one. man he was vicious you'd think piranhas would fight back more but they are actually pretty skittish.
  • Like 1

Piranhas actually aren't very violent fish, they just go in feeding frenzy. A lot of different fish do that.

• Like 2
llama roadkill
Piranhas actually aren't very violent fish, they just go in feeding frenzy. A lot of different fish do that.

I actually forgot. I just read up on them. I derped! :lol:

Edit:Nice clown btw

Thanks liquid.

man he was vicious you'd think piranhas would fight back more but they are actually pretty skittish.

I totally agree i owned some for a few years and they are very shy/nervous fish...except when they havent eaten in a few weeks and theres blood in the water. :scarry:

• Like 2