SaltCritters.com

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Consider doing one yourself. I had one quoted out for 120. Instead, I had the acrylic shop cut me the pieces. I used weldon 4 and assembled the pieces myself. came out great and saved me some money.

Really enjoying the progress on your tank!

Thanks alot mustache...you know i thought about it but theres a good chance id just make a mess.

Trust me, I'm no DIY guy, but this was pretty easy. just googled how to cement acrylic and viola!

http://s750.photobucket.com/user/october_76/media/DSC_0061_zps298aacca.jpg.html'>DSC_0061_zps298aacca.jpg

http://s750.photobucket.com/user/october_76/media/DSC_0062_zps11aa0552.jpg.html'>DSC_0062_zps11aa0552.jpg

http://s750.photobucket.com/user/october_76/media/DSC_0050_zps9b337d30.jpg.html'>DSC_0050_zps9b337d30.jpg

http://s750.photobucket.com/user/october_76/media/DSC_0052_zpsd9ab3a2e.jpg.html'>DSC_0052_zpsd9ab3a2e.jpg

I wouldn't even worry about "making a mess". Just pick up a couple scrap pieces and practice. Seriously, you will be surprised how easy it is. B)

• Like 2

Trust me, I'm no DIY guy, but this was pretty easy. just googled how to cement acrylic and viola!

I wouldn't even worry about "making a mess". Just pick up a couple scrap pieces and practice. Seriously, you will be surprised how easy it is. B)

Thanks alot for the visuals mustache you did an exceptional job. Now im really considering trying it the only issue is i want a lid.

Can we get some "visuals" from you hype of what the tank is looking like even though its cycling... What is your plan for stocking since it's no longer scorpions? Have you added a CUC ?

DSC_0061_zps298aacca.jpg

DSC_0062_zps11aa0552.jpg

DSC_0050_zps9b337d30.jpg

DSC_0052_zpsd9ab3a2e.jpg

Nice kitchen. :) Oh, and the acrylic job is nice too!

• Like 1

Thanks alot for the visuals mustache you did an exceptional job. Now im really considering trying it the only issue is i want a lid.

You are welcome and thanks for the compliment. I'm sure fabricating a lid would be no trouble. I will probably, at some point, make a lid for mine as well.

Can't wait to see more photos of your tank. I saw an edgeless at reefapalooza this year and thought of your build.

http://s750.photobucket.com/user/october_76/media/DSC_0043_zps5fedea58.jpg.html'>DSC_0043_zps5fedea58.jpg

• Like 3

You are welcome and thanks for the compliment. I'm sure fabricating a lid would be no trouble. I will probably, at some point, make a lid for mine as well.

Can't wait to see more photos of your tank. I saw an edgeless at reefapalooza this year and thought of your build.

DSC_0043_zps5fedea58.jpg

So did I. Though, I still don't believe in top cover lids. It ruins the aesthetic atmosphere. :D

10237218395_05b5df55c7.jpg

Rehype's by iscolymia, on Flickr

• Like 3

Can we get some "visuals" from you hype of what the tank is looking like even though its cycling... What is your plan for stocking since it's no longer scorpions? Have you added a CUC ?

Its definitely still bommie inspired. Im looking at traditional nano fish that ive never owned. I did add some scarlet and white claw hermits to take care of diatoms i plan to order some more as well as some cerith snails.

Thanks mustache i look forward to seeing what you come up with

So did I. Though, I still don't believe in top cover lids. It ruins the aesthetic atmosphere. :D

I agree :happy:

• Like 1
NirvanaandTool

Thanks alot for the link buddy but i think im going another route. Its a beautiful specimen though..

A different direction huh? Going to leave all the NJ scorps to me then?

Ima hold you to this weekend, as I'll take some new pics of my tank,my tanks done and ready for fish now-BUT only if I get pics here :P

Fair enough :D

Redfin?

Yep. I have to ask you a couple questions about yours ill pm you later