Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Redfins are very funny little fish. I had a pair in my old tank. You will definitely love any scorp you get, they are awesome. Redfins are super easy to ween onto frozen too.

Thanks im looking forward to getting one.

Nice. What species of Tilandsia are those? Mexicana?

Thanks man yep i believe so. I think theres a few other species as well

Oh really nicel- there will now be increased sales in airplants!!!

Thanks alot...i bet :) Thanks to psy for telling me about them a few months back.

10353094596_b4de8ec9a4.jpg

• Like 2

1/2 the hobby is collaboration. I'm glad some one else see's the light at the end of my little tunnel. Now I have to pull even more grandiose tricks out of my hat though :P.

• Like 2

1/2 the hobby is collaboration. I'm glad some one else see's the light at the end of my little tunnel. Now I have to pull even more grandiose tricks out of my hat though :P.

Very true. Im sure you will B)

One pic is all we need. TOTM!

Thanks man but thats a long way off.

I see Epo putty, some dry rock, and water, but no other shots from a very capable photographer.

Some one's holding out on us.

lol you know me man its still it needs some work... still have to finish the display flow.

It'll be one fun contest to watch as both these awesome tanks compete for TOTM throughout the months ahead.

I concede giga's tank has already won

Thanks man but thats a long way off.

I concede giga's tank has already won

me too me too, and I don't even know how that works as I've never won it lol

me too me too, and I don't even know how that works as I've never won it lol

Dont worry you already have you just dont know it yet ;)

I LOVE those air plants! Thesmallerthebeter has some cool SW plants you should also look into :)

Thanks..will do. :)

• Like 1

Have you finalized your fish plans yet? I'm starting to get drawn in to the Anthias/Fairy and Flasher wrasse hype. It's awful.

Its tough im still in the air with some of my options...i keep switching back and forth. I know the feeling psy there are such beautiful fish and come in such a variety of colors. My biggest problem with them is they arew seriously prone to jumping(most species anyway)

This should help get rid of that http://reefbuilders.com/files/2010/09/paracheilinus-bellae-1.jpg

IIRC Rehype wants mainly scorpionfish, waspfish, and lionfish....

Yea im still tossing that around.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Have you finalized your fish plans yet? I'm starting to get drawn in to the Anthias/Fairy and Flasher wrasse hype. It's awful.

It's the most awfully friggin awesome thing ever.

• Like 2

Its tough im still in the air with some of my options...i keep switching back and forth. I know the feeling psy there are such beautiful fish and come in such a variety of colors. My biggest problem with them is they arew seriously prone to jumping(most species anyway)

Yea im still tossing that around.

That's what has been holding me back, with my proposed aquascape it would be impossible to keep them all tank bound, unless I develop some kind of weighted fish curtain to dangle from my light enclosure...man, I'm a wealth of brilliant ideas lately haha. Picking the fish is the trickiest part of stocking. I know I'll be getting at least 5 Blue eyed cardinals, since they seem to actually shoal (and I think they look really good, in spite of the rather plain* Jane first impression most get.)

It's the most awfully friggin awesome thing ever.

It's the Dispars, Lubbocks, and McCoskers that get me...cheap, but gorgeous, and in groups, and active. The Holy square of fish.

• Like 2

That's what has been holding me back, with my proposed aquascape it would be impossible to keep them all tank bound, unless I develop some kind of weighted fish curtain to dangle from my light enclosure...man, I'm a wealth of brilliant ideas lately haha. Picking the fish is the trickiest part of stocking. I know I'll be getting at least 5 Blue eyed cardinals, since they seem to actually shoal (and I think they look really good, in spite of the rather plane Jane first impression most get.)

It's the Dispars, Lubbocks, and McCoskers that get me...cheap, but gorgeous, and in groups, and active. The Holy square of fish.

I had 5 of them in my archipelago. They were kinda cool but not too active and after a few months they only would shoal when feeding at least IME.

I had 5 of them in my archipelago. They were kinda cool but not too active and after a few months they only would shoal when feeding at least IME.

Really? I remember all of your other fish but those ones. Bummer on the lack o' shoal, back to the drawing board I guess. Again. Weak.