Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Really? I remember all of your other fish but those ones. Bummer on the lack o' shoal, back to the drawing board I guess. Again. Weak.

Well it couldve just been my tank was too small..

gobies? what kind of look are you going for? tropical tidepool?

possibly. more of a shallow reef bommie.

• Like 1

I think some ugly/cute caribbean gobies might be for you. Redheads, Rusties, Neons, Masked, Greenbanded, etc. That will give you a natural, not too showy look. There's also some very nice and small Pacific gobies that pop up from time to time ie: blue eyed dart gobies.

I think some ugly/cute caribbean gobies might be for you. Redheads, Rusties, Neons, Masked, Greenbanded, etc. That will give you a natural, not too showy look. There's also some very nice and small Pacific gobies that pop up from time to time ie: blue eyed dart gobies.

Yea that could definitely work

What about unusual shrimp gobies? A rare and pricey one could be a Magnificent shrimp goby, White cap, Dracula, or simply a less commonly seen one. Like A. diagonalis

• Like 1
NirvanaandTool

Wow Hype. What you've posted so far looks AWESOME. Love the air plants.

No gobies! Stick with the scorp theme. Unless the gobies are going to be expensive meals for the scorps in which case Hype is even more of a baller than I thought!

White caps would be so cool. Would be an expensive jumper if it did jump though. I've always wanted one but I'm 99% sure that my golden dwarf eel would eat it lol.

I saw this on blue zoo if someone didn't point it out yet. Red vs the usual yellow. Says 1.5-2"

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productdetailcc.asp?did=11&cid=365&pid=20189

DSC_2302_ps.jpg

There was just a yellow leaf on DD too.

1017131-405.jpg

Only problem with them is they change color based on their surroundings so your bright red or bright yellow leaf may turn a different color once in your tank.

And they are tougher to wean than most scorps. I'm hesitant to get one just on that fact, dont want to have to feed live for the life of the fish.

• Like 2

How about a family of bonkers Barnacle Blennies in there?

I especially like this one, but I have yet to see it for sale:

http://www.fishbase.org/Photos/PicturesSummary.php?ID=46774&what=species

Beautiful fish but i have yet to see it makes its way to the trade

What about unusual shrimp gobies? A rare and pricey one could be a Magnificent shrimp goby, White cap, Dracula, or simply a less commonly seen one. Like A. diagonalis

Again great choices but wouldnt make sense to spend that mush cash on a fish that has a 82% chance of jumping.

White caps would be so cool. Would be an expensive jumper if it did jump though. I've always wanted one but I'm 99% sure that my golden dwarf eel would eat it lol.

I saw this on blue zoo if someone didn't point it out yet. Red vs the usual yellow. Says 1.5-2"

Beautiful fish

Wow Hype. What you've posted so far looks AWESOME. Love the air plants.

No gobies! Stick with the scorp theme. Unless the gobies are going to be expensive meals for the scorps in which case Hype is even more of a baller than I thought!

There was just a yellow leaf on DD too.

1017131-405.jpg

Only problem with them is they change color based on their surroundings so your bright red or bright yellow leaf may turn a different color once in your tank.

And they are tougher to wean than most scorps. I'm hesitant to get one just on that fact, dont want to have to feed live for the life of the fish.

Thanks man..I wasnt going to kep the two together i still havent totally decided on predator or prey for this tank.

Thats a beautiful fish they had a pair of them last week.

Great tank! They have a large edgeless tank at my LFS in Clifton, NJ, looks really slick...

Thanks alot..yea ive seen the one at Absolutely fish..nice store although a bit overpriced.

• Like 1
NirvanaandTool

Thanks man..I wasnt going to kep the two together i still havent totally decided on predator or prey for this tank.

Thats a beautiful fish they had a pair of them last week.

Predator tank Hype. Way more fun feeding ghost shrimp and chunks of silversides than brine and mysis lol

Or go prey and let me snag all the cool scorps. :P

Predator tank Hype. Way more fun feeding ghost shrimp and chunks of silversides than brine and mysis lol

Or go prey and let me snag all the cool scorps. :P

You already have all the cool scorps :P

DSC_2302_ps.jpg

i have a red leaf fish in my 36 bow front and they get bigger than 2". mines a solid 4" and from my reading they get to 5". he eats krill off a stick and the occasional glass shrimp. peaceful towards anything too big to eat. entertaining to watch it stock its prey, definitely more than a normal ambush predator.

• Like 1