Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

I am more impressed by an immaculate looking tank with amazing corals that is kept with crappy equipment, than a tank with all the latest high end stuff that is doing equally as well.

Not I!

:P

:lol:

FTS?

Still havent finished the display plumbing. Sorry ive been lagging..cycle still isnt quite finished.

I don't know if it is a 'mistake' or a challenge...

I am more impressed by an immaculate looking tank with amazing corals that is kept with crappy equipment, than a tank with all the latest high end stuff that is doing equally as well.

Just saying!

Agreed but cool equipment just looks cool :D

• Like 1

moar fotoz :eek:

Yes please

ilyfhktdky nnn,,n mlbhhhhkmoarfotozgoddammitwhy??? :tears:

Sorry for the lack of updates guys the tank is just about done cycling and im starting the vodka dosing. Ill have a full blown update next weekend..pics and all.

• Like 2

I have always liked the zero edge tanks but have been too scared to try one. Its definitely out of the question now since I have a one year old so I am living vicariously through you. Cant wait to see the update hype.

I have always liked the zero edge tanks but have been too scared to try one. Its definitely out of the question now since I have a one year old so I am living vicariously through you. Cant wait to see the update hype.

Thanks alot jg appreciate you checking in. Yea so far it been alot of work but its definitely starting to pay off.

Next WEEKEND!

That in TWO days! How do you expect me to make it?!

:P:lol:

:D Sorry bud...believe me i plan to make it a very good update i just dont want to show you guys a half baked aquarium in the meantime.

Although i did finally finish setting up the sump

sump_zps12dec57c.jpg

• Like 7

That's clean. No joke.

o ma gird

Your sump > my display.

Thanks alot guys :)

Ur filter sock is dirty

That means its doing it job :) Its actually detritus from all the sand I added.I just changed it a few days ago.