inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Time to turn up the heat

heaters_zps9df8b473.jpg

These are 50w ?

I have found 50W heaters of any brand almost useless but when it comes to the size they can't be beat. Smart to have two Eugene. What are you controlling this reef with?

i have a red leaf fish in my 36 bow front and they get bigger than 2". mines a solid 4" and from my reading they get to 5". he eats krill off a stick and the occasional glass shrimp. peaceful towards anything too big to eat. entertaining to watch it stock its prey, definitely more than a normal ambush predator.

Thanks alot for the info you have a beautiful fish.

These are 50w ?

I have found 50W heaters of any brand almost useless but when it comes to the size they can't be beat. Smart to have two Eugene. What are you controlling this reef with?

Yep

I decided to give these a try since they got good reviews and theyre tiny(which helps since my sump isnt that big) and im only heating a relatively small amount of water . Thanks christinee I try to always have backup heaters since one failed in my previous tank. Im eventually going to put another neptune apex on this tank once everything is fully up and running.

Nope I only have 3. Need MOAR!

I think i may have a good source for you..ill pm you once i find out if my lead is a legit one.

• Like 2

Yep

I decided to give these a try since they got good reviews and theyre tiny(which helps since my sump isnt that big) and im only heating a relatively small amount of water . Thanks christinee I try to always have backup heaters since one failed in my previous tank. Im eventually going to put another neptune apex on this tank once everything is fully up and running.

I approve :P

Now I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this tank, you are the master ! :wizard:

Now I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this tank, you are the master ! :wizard:

I'm going to have to agree with NanoTopia on this one. You never disappoint, Hype :)

• Like 1

I approve :P

:D

No way.. im just trying to swim in the same ocean as you!

I'm going to have to agree with NanoTopia on this one. You never disappoint, Hype :)

Thanks so much gramophone...well i hope i dont disappoint you guys :)

• Like 1

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg fingerscrossed fingerscrossed fingerscrossed

I didnt know you were a jets fan!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :grouphug::flower:

Always said if I ever got a 6 line wrasse I would name him Mark Sanchez. Well Sanchez lives in my commensal FW infested fuge :lol: I am hoping it is wrasse heaven.

Too bad he doesn't have 7 stripes. Because Smith be cool.

agreed!

:D

Always said if I ever got a 6 line wrasse I would name him Mark Sanchez. Well Sanchez lives in my commensal FW infested fuge :lol: I am hoping it is wrasse heaven. Too bad he doesn't have 7 stripes. Because Smith be cool.

Well at least you banished your sanchez to the sump something i wish the jets had done to mark a long time ago... :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

clint_nod.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks TJ

Update? What is going on with the tank?

Not much at the moment its just been cycling. Im still waiting for some parts to be delivered to finish the display plumbing.

Good news is the skimmer came in today...went with the bubble magus curve 5.

buuble5_zpsca7bdc5c.jpg

• Like 5

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks TJ

Not much at the moment its just been cycling. Im still waiting for some parts to be delivered to finish the display plumbing.

Good news is the skimmer came in today...went with the bubble magus curve 5.

buuble5_zpsca7bdc5c.jpg

Seaclone would have been a better choice

Hey we all make mistakes in this hobby.

I don't know if it is a 'mistake' or a challenge...

I am more impressed by an immaculate looking tank with amazing corals that is kept with crappy equipment, than a tank with all the latest high end stuff that is doing equally as well.

Just saying!