ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Aww cmon get your lazy ass out of bed, break out a mini-wrench and get turning!

Haha what's worse is in don't even need tools to do it. Just unhook in and cutting tubes,but the more I run the two pumps back there the more I like it cause it adds more flow and doesn't allow anything that may float back there to settle.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20150714_113927_zps8csdxtsn.jpg

20150714_113938_zpscxumoimf.jpg

So I left the sand sitting in the foyer when I got home,and the 80 lb puppy decided it was time to party. Lol what an ass head.

Dysons will hold about 8 lbs of sand btw.

HarryPotter

20150714_113927_zps8csdxtsn.jpg

20150714_113938_zpscxumoimf.jpg

So I left the sand sitting in the foyer when I got home,and the 80 lb puppy decided it was time to party. Lol what an ass head.

Dysons will hold about 8 lbs of sand btw.

Ermagurd.

That SUCKS the big one- sorry dude. I had my pup decide to do the same thing with a new bag of IO salt a while back- not fun.

Yea I was temp mad at him but it was ultimately my fault I managed to have just about enough to cover spots I needed too.

HarryPotter

Yea I was temp mad at him but it was ultimately my fault I managed to have just about enough to cover spots I needed too.

So didja take the cover off the reactor? :)

Good! Sold the skimmer.. About to do a drop off at UPS. I bought some more Chemipure, i'm going to try and use it in the reactor and see how that goes. How are you?

Good! Sold the skimmer.. About to do a drop off at UPS. I bought some more Chemipure, i'm going to try and use it in the reactor and see how that goes. How are you?

I'm good brother,I just stuffed an 11 Oz bag of blue in my reactor haha seems to be functioning ok

Any ideas on a new skimmer?

HarryPotter

Good deal thanks harryjsinger!

I put in 36x16 and got a $36 quote+15 shipping.

Might be better to just plastidip the back (Its a removable spray on rubber coating)!

I put in 36x16 and got a $36 quote+15 shipping.

Might be better to just plastidip the back (Its a removable spray on rubber coating)!

I will look into it the actual back would be 30" though as I wouldn't have to cover the first 6" on the back

Ah boo I like the see through look...

Yea I'm not sold on covering it namely cause its against a wall that's white so it's not distracting, but also so I don't have to move it

So my shortcake did not survive the bubble coral massacre :( oh well.

No use getting upset :)

Sorry :( On the bright side the damn shortcake is nothing but trouble anyway.

It's ok! It happens in the reef. I got some nice things coming Friday anyways including a tyree pink lemonade from alex and a mystery box as well from lawnbro

Sorry :( On the bright side the damn shortcake is nothing but trouble anyway.

Archived