Top Shelf Aquatics

The Tweaker

pgrVII

very nice. Cant wait to see what you are getting this week. Hey Is that your dog slurping up water in the background or does your tank make random noise?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very nice. Cant wait to see what you are getting this week. Hey Is that your dog slurping up water in the background or does your tank make random noise?

Thanks man! I got some good things coming,most a suprise,although I know at least a Bali green slimer,a leng si,a turquoise fire monti and a shortcake, yes,that was the akita haha,luckily (knock on wood) my tank is pretty damn quiet,I never hear it.

Clowns interested in the nems?

Yes they've lived in the biggest one for over a year,the crabs shuffle between the rest of em lol.

:) Ned's kick innquickky. I couldn't finish reading this thread with moving letters. Goodnight. Corals tomorrow! I'll be here waitingn;)

And we will be waiting on you mam

Here's my order I got from cultivated reef today

ORA purple stylo,turquoise fire monti,leng si,green slimer,Mello yellow, Jedi mind trick,shortcake limeade, pink bird nest, orange pavona.

20150722_110954_zps0jdf61qc_edit_1437577

Ugh I know the ladies dad has a photography degree and nice cameras so he's giving me his old one so I'll be able to take good pics finally! My tank is alot prettier than it seems I swear.:P

HarryPotter

Ugh I know the ladies dad has a photography degree and nice cameras so he's giving me his old one so I'll be able to take good pics finally! My tank is alot prettier than it seems I swear. :P

OOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Archived