inTank Media Baskets

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! So the floss gets most of the crud and the sock gets the "after stuff"

Nope cut the sock out got too dirty, kinda got the idea from a post lawn made on here a few years ago thst turned up on google. I've begged Stevie to make me a custom one :P so I've hade to go this route.

Looks like pukani to me.

I really got a steal with this rock I love it,it's awesomely shaped and textured.

I also like it cause it is way easy to mount plugs to :)

So I'm not typically like this,but,I feel the bubble coral is large and prominent enough to name now. Ideas?

I'm thinking "The Malboro"post-79628-0-72752300-1436752670_thumb.jpg

1431790898250_zpshdajkmwe_edit_143675893

Definitely my most elusive creatures in the tank is my serpent banded star. It now lives in the bottom most cave on my right rock structure.

That rockwork redo looks good man....nice FTS.

How long have you had the star?

Is it a harlequin?

I've probably had it close to 2 years now give or take. I'm not sure,I think it was labeled fancy banded serpent,but with that fish store who knows. It's very good about eating anything left over, it can eat an algae wafer the size of a dime,whole.

So my diy floss holder held up well over night,collecting like it should, thankfully,I was wondering what I was gonna do with 3 big sheets of inTank floss :P

20150713_114508_zpsw53ctddu.jpg

Thanks harry! I'll do a write up this evening, shipping was super fast and the box was way stocked with extras. I just put my chemi pure blue in there for now as I didn't have time to measure the carbon out or anything prior to work

Looks awesome! I had issues too when photographing my 8g tank with the nanobox light. Not sure what kind of camera you are using but when I rigged a shade (like a piece of cardboard) over the camera lens to block the overspill lighting from the light fixture I was able to reduce a ton of the blue in the photos. Might be worth a try. Still looks wonderful though!

That bubble :wub:.

Looks awesome! I had issues too when photographing my 8g tank with the nanobox light. Not sure what kind of camera you are using but when I rigged a shade (like a piece of cardboard) over the camera lens to block the overspill lighting from the light fixture I was able to reduce a ton of the blue in the photos. Might be worth a try. Still looks wonderful though!

That bubble :wub:.

I'll give thst a try then,thanks Gena!

Yea my poor malboro bubble almost was dead when I got him now he's my center piece aside from my rainbow lawntip anemone

NinjaReefer

I was just skimming through your thread. Mostly just looking at pictures. lol. I like your tank. Good job on the rockwork. Also your dogs are awsome. Is the one named Moo?

I was just skimming through your thread. Mostly just looking at pictures. lol. I like your tank. Good job on the rockwork. Also your dogs are awsome. Is the one named Moo?

No lol its Maia I just call her moo as a nickname

Thanks for the compliment ninja ! I like how the rocks FINALLY turned out

No lol its Maia I just call her moo as a nickname

Do you call her that cause she's fat?!?

Don't be a meanie! You'll ruin her self esteem! ;)

Do you call her that cause she's fat?!?

Don't be a meanie! You'll ruin her self e[ da w we estimate dug w feesteem! ;)

No lol I call her that because my first rottie was named Missy,and I started calling Maia Missy moo so out of respect to my first one I shortened it to moo. :)

Lol that dog is not fat she's 115 lbs of solid muscle

HarryPotter

20150713_225552_zpslcoday8c_edit_1436842

Overhead of reactor in chamber 2.

Sweet! You know you can take off the mounting thingy if you're not planning on using it :)

I like the reactor alot,it's quiet (which I know is more so the pump but still) and it'll help along my feeding schedule the coral have seemed to take to. I am glad I mad my aio area large enough to house this beast haha.

No problem! That'll look pretty cool since it'll match the Skimmer a bit ( )

Absolutely. I may try to get busy later tomorrow and plumb the outlet tube as my return line to the tank

HarryPotter

I like the reactor alot,it's quiet (which I know is more so the pump but still) and it'll help along my feeding schedule the coral have seemed to take to. I am glad I mad my aio area large enough to house this beast haha.

Absolutely. I may try to get busy later tomorrow and plumb the outlet tube as my return line to the tank

Aww cmon get your lazy ass out of bed, break out a mini-wrench and get turning!

Archived