Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

It's ok! It happens in the reef. I got some nice things coming Friday anyways including a tyree pink lemonade from alex and a mystery box as well from lawnbro

Dude how do you get in on all the coral shipments? I'm so jealous....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude how do you get in on all the coral shipments? I'm so jealous....

As a wise man once said to me,"because you're Patrick " :)

You do pretty well yourself sir

HarryPotter

As a wise man once said to me,"because you're Patrick " :)

You do pretty well yourself sir

Haha I just surf the (bad) LFS hospital tanks and have my hookup with PerfectCorals. I need some sexy acros and Z/Ps

20150714_113927_zps8csdxtsn.jpg

20150714_113938_zpscxumoimf.jpg

So I left the sand sitting in the foyer when I got home,and the 80 lb puppy decided it was time to party. Lol what an ass head.

Dysons will hold about 8 lbs of sand btw.

I wish you had a video! That's pretty funny :)

HarryPotter

All reefers need Nest cameras like Morgan... Haha our homes are all insane!

Lol yea he's a piece of work. Both of my hell hounds follow behind me on my left and right side like body guards lol

Haha I just surf the (bad) LFS hospital tanks and have my hookup with PerfectCorals. I need some sexy acros and Z/Ps

Oh I got both sir lol

HarryPotter

Lol yea he's a piece of work. Both of my hell hounds follow behind me on my left and right side like body guards lol

Oh I got both sir lol

I Know! Hook me up! I'll ship ya a clam ;)

I laugh every time I see that picture of the pooch's doing. It's hilarious! Sorry... lol. I have a large shipment coming in tomorrow, woop woop. What did I miss, you lost the shortcake wtf?

I Know! Hook me up! I'll ship ya a clam ;)

Can't till the angel is caught and I've got a really neat idea for my z and p garden that'll take some time to.grow out

I laugh every time I see that picture of the pooch's doing. It's hilarious! Sorry... lol. I have a large shipment coming in tomorrow, woop woop. What did I miss, you lost the shortcake wtf?

Yea the monster bubble did it in bad.

It was funny lol no worries that's why I posted it

What did you get from zia?

GOD EVERYONE IS GETTING CORAL SHIPMENTS EXCEPT ME!

IM SO JEALOUS :(:lol::(

Should I send Patrick some Rastas to make you a little more jelly :lol:?

image.jpg1_24.jpg

HarryPotter

Should I send Patrick some Rastas to make you a little more jelly :lol:?image.jpg1_24.jpg

Holy f***. Lawn. Include those with the nem when you find it?

Should I send Patrick some Rastas to make you a little more jelly :lol:?

image.jpg1_24.jpg

Pretty Pretty!

Too much to list atm, but i'll be sure to update tomorrow ;)

Should I send Patrick some Rastas to make you a little more jelly :lol:?image.jpg1_24.jpg

Daaaaaaayum!

Zs and p's love my tank,I got new heads on the ones that I got 2 weeks ago. I love the sps,but I got roots,sps will have to learn to tolerate some...

Ermagurd. Um. 2 polyps of each 12+ polyp colony? JKjk- maybe a small Rasta frag? Or os that too fancy

I have 3 rasta frags on the rack 1 is going to Braaap 1 to Patrick that leaves 1 left.
HarryPotter

I have 3 rasta frags on the rack 1 is going to Braaap 1 to Patrick that leaves 1 left.

How much are they? I don't suppose it can be the "freebie" when you find the nem? :lol:

How much are they? I don't suppose it can be the "freebie" when you find the nem? :lol:

I was going to toss it in but right now my light is a 10k MH over the temp tank and everything looks pale under that bulb. So I couldn't tell which nem was which and I didn't want to send you the wrong nem. My ammonia is dropping in the display once it zeros out I will do a WC and stock the display.
HarryPotter

I was going to toss it in but right now my light is a 10k MH over the temp tank and everything looks pale under that bulb. So I couldn't tell which nem was which and I didn't want to send you the wrong nem. My ammonia is dropping in the display once it zeros out I will do a WC and stock the display.

Sounds great. Uncle (&haunt) will be away for a week starting Saturday, so no rush :).

Do you have a price list anywhere or what you have for sale? If my Uncle's footing the bill for shipping, I'd love to tag on.

(,and we should continue in PM or my thread so we don't crowd PGRVII's?

Yea I hate when I lose track of things too.buddy.

Sounds great. Uncle (&haunt) will be away for a week starting Saturday, so no rush :).

Do you have a price list anywhere or what you have for sale? If my Uncle's footing the bill for shipping, I'd love to tag on.

(,and we should continue in PM or my thread so we don't crowd PGRVII's?

You're cool,same rules as lawns thread no drama.

So tomorrow I have two awesome packages coming my way,thanks Lawnbro and thanks Alex. All sorts of sexy going on at my door step lol.

So got a bunch of bad ass stuff from lawn (pics to come) :D

20150718_112140_zpsnbpnr7yo_edit_1437234

Also have a large order from Cultivatedreef coming Wednesday, i got a 6 sps frag pack with a green slimer and leng si cap also this

post-79628-0-33422200-1437239609_thumb.jpg

Archived