ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

So I think I got all the new corals placed in good spots,probably a few tweaks here and there, gotta say I'm impressed with polyp extension so far.

Pictures or they're still on the sand bed :lol::P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice package. Kinda makes me want some sps again. Na to much damn work but I will hang around and enjoy yours.

Nice package. Kinda makes me want some sps again. Na to much damn work but I will hang around and enjoy yours.

Good deal sir I'll enjoy the mushrooms you keep, as I kill the shit out of them for some reason lol.

Your bubble tip settle down?

Your pictures are hurting me from the inside, man. Are you uploading straight to photobucket from your phone? What settings are you using? I'm using the S4 for my pictures.

Your pictures are hurting me from the inside, man. Are you uploading straight to photobucket from your phone? What settings are you using? I'm using the S4 for my pictures.

Yea out of photo bucket from an s5. I'm solving the issue by getting an actual camera this weekend hopefully,me and technology don't mix well.

Yea out of photo bucket from an s5. I'm solving the issue by getting an actual camera this weekend hopefully,me and technology don't mix well.

Haha man that's what Most the people seem to stop by to say in my thread is how awful the pictures are. Maybe I'll just do written discriptions here on out.

You cant give up.

My settings:

Metering mode: Center-weighted

Anti-shake: on

Auto night detection: off

White balance: Auto

Exposure value: 0

Flash: off

ISO: Auto

And I use the Auto mode.

You cant give up.

My settings:

Metering mode: Center-weighted

Anti-shake: on

Auto night detection: off

White balance: Auto

Exposure value: 0

Flash: off

ISO: Auto

And I use the Auto mode.

Yep all set the same as yours sir. So don't know what the deal is. No worries though,just not my thing I guess.

And thanks for sharing the settings! :)

Yep all set the same as yours sir. So don't know what the deal is. No worries though,just not my thing I guess.

Take a screenshot of all your camera settings. I'm not giving up.

I'll do it in the morning I'm off tomorrow and I'll send it to ya pm I've been up since 545 am working with autistic people all day I'm bushed lol

And thanks man! Much appreciated. All the new additions in your tank doing well?

I'll do it in the morning I'm off tomorrow and I'll send it to ya pm I've been up since 545 am working with autistic people all day I'm bushed lol

And thanks man! Much appreciated. All the new additions in your tank doing well?

Fair enough. I'm going to catch some sleep. Work in a few hours. Night bud.

Okay that picture wasn't so bad, there is hope for you yet.

The S5 is supposed to have a good camera, I find it hard ot believe it doesn't take just normal pictures for you.

Maybe change exposure value to negative 1 or 2 and try a picture.

Take a picture, adjust then take a picture of the same spot.

HarryPotter

20150723_113614_zpsm8ctuuil_edit_1437666

Hey that's one of the best shots so far!

Your videos are really nice- if it's the same camera it's probably user error!

How about adjustin your aquarium lighting?

Okay that picture wasn't so bad, there is hope for you yet.The S5 is supposed to have a good camera, I find it hard ot believe it doesn't take just normal pictures for you.

Maybe change exposure value to negative 1 or 2 and try a picture.

Take a picture, adjust then take a picture of the same spot.

I had the hdr set to rich in just took a bunch thst turned out really good in think gimme a minute I'll fix set em up. Lol I know it's me not so much equipment,just like when i take people shooting they wanna say the gun this or that,I tell em,trust me the gun is far more accurate than you will probably ever be haha

I've got an sps addiction. :wub:

That frag rack is probably empty now! Guess you need to buy more stuff :).

I've got 3 on it lol, thinking I may let them grow some on it,my limeade shortcake,a blue acro,and the turquoise fire,which actually seems a little bit more colored in base today!

HarryPotter

I've got an sps addiction. :wub:

I've got 3 on it lol, thinking I may let them grow some on it,my limeade shortcake,a blue acro,and the turquoise fire,which actually seems a little bit more colored in base today!

My acros are doing well too!

I finally see green on the slimer that browned out, and another of my Acropora is turning purple!

Millipora is AMAZING- so fuzzy! :wub:

As long as it's not empty...that's what matters :lol:. Looks like your new SPS has some great colors!

Hahaha they were almost a secret the camera settings were off lol I seemed to fix it now though

Thanks guys :) always nice to have visitors

My acros are doing well too!

I finally see green on the slimer that browned out, and another of my Acropora is turning purple!

Millipora is AMAZING- so fuzzy! :wub:

As long as it's not empty...that's what matters :lol:. Looks like your new SPS has some great colors!

Whew! That was a lot of catching up. I use my Samsgun Note4 for pictures and I LOVE it. I have the option to reduce the exposure which really helps on the blues.

Whew! That was a lot of catching up. I use my Samsgun Note4 for pictures and I LOVE it. I have the option to reduce the exposure which really helps on the blues.

Hey bro how the heck are you?!

Archived