Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

Nah all good Harry,one piece at a time. Gotta let the current one mature out and settle a while first though

Yessir! Corals need to grow out a LITTLE more before you can explain why you need an upgrade to the 'boss

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yessir! Corals need to grow out a LITTLE more before you can explain why you need an upgrade to the 'boss

She's usually pretty easy to.sell lol she's loves the tank and knows if I'm needing something it's a good reason.even a bigger tank,what's funny is all my reef keeping was predicated on not being able to keep small guppies alive lol

HarryPotter

She's usually pretty easy to.sell lol she's loves the tank and knows if I'm needing something it's a good reason.even a bigger tank,what's funny is all my reef keeping was predicated on not being able to keep small guppies alive lol

I want to know about this bet! :lol:

My dad (who used to have a 300g FOWLER+Anemone that crashed) told me it was impossible to have a reef tank below 100 gallons. I sure showed him! He LOVED the NanoCube.

I want to know about this bet! :lol:

My dad (who used to have a 300g FOWLER+Anemone that crashed) told me it was impossible to have a reef tank below 100 gallons. I sure showed him! He LOVED the NanoCube.

It wasn't so much a bet as,look if you want me to do a fish tank were doing it my way,just sit back,let me research, and you just enjoy

That'll only run you about 20 grand! LifeReef is freaking expensive haha. Their smallest skimmer is like $700 and thats for a Nano Tank!

Harrold I have $5000 into a tank that still has no water in it. :lol:

Ok fellow nano reefers I will have a new video up tomorrow sometime,stay tuned .

tumblr_inline_mrpkfyCxby1qdmgfi_zps7rbjo

OMG teen Titans is my daughters favorite. I heard they were making a movie about Cyborg. .............Or did I just get to nerdy for this thread?

No not nerds at all, my buddy ron is a huge dude like 6'2" 315 plays o line in amateur football,he's dressing as cyborg this year and I'm going as beast boy,as I'm 5'10" 140 lol gonna be awesome.

Harrold I have $5000 into a tank that still has no water in it. :lol:

Break yourself a piece of that harold hell ya sancho,how's the nem doing?

Also in lawns thread those Yumas you posted are badass,#envy

Fair enough sir,priorities come first.

Yes definitely. My sons are priority number one, and getting them in a better school district is certainly at the top of the list right now :)

If you go custom, I vote 48x20x16 tall Starfire tank with BeanAnimal overflow. Just saying. ;)

I actually already have a custom 48x30x24 3 sides starphire internal bean animal.... just sayin ;) lol link is in my sig, I haven't done much with it lately but if you wanna check it out feel free man. Miracles did an amazing job on it.

Alrighty then...... I am not the only dude with a fish tank that watches cartoons in the middle of the day B)

Not at all brother i got you hahaha.

Yes definitely. My sons are priority number one, and getting them in a better school district is certainly at the top of the list right now :)

I actually already have a custom 48x30x24 3 sides starphire internal bean animal.... just sayin ;) lol link is in my sig, I haven't done much with it lately but if you wanna check it out feel free man. Miracles did an amazing job on it.

Might have to look into them in the next year or so,thanks for the 411 sir

Not at all brother i got you hahaha.

Might have to look into them in the next year or so,thanks for the 411 sir

They are pricey I aint even gonna lie, but the quality was amazing..... Pico which I thought only built pico tanks built lawns tank a while back and he said the quality was amazing, and they were like 5-600 less then miracles for him if I remember right so may want to check with them as well, tho I am not sure how big he will do.

Talk about a run on sentence LOL

They are pricey I aint even gonna lie, but the quality was amazing..... Pico which I thought only built pico tanks built lawns tank a while back and he said the quality was amazing, and they were like 5-600 less then miracles for him if I remember right so may want to check with them as well, tho I am not sure how big he will do.

Talk about a run on sentence LOL

Run on for me = more info. Good move on the district swap. :)

Run on for me = more info. Good move on the district swap. :)

Glad to help man. Yeah the district and overall area will be better for us all.

Glad to help man. Yeah the district and overall area will be better for us all.

Good deal buddy,glad it is heading in a productive direction for ya.

Where's this voice of yours? Err I mean video, where's the video?

It's coming lol the lights are ramping up so I'll probably do it around noon or so when things are open for business,and I'll narrate this one,apparently :P

HA I beat you to it- made my first video :)

Well technically you didnt,since it's your first this is close to every few weeks for me. Just sayin ;)

I'll check it out

It was taking a long time to upload at home before work,my clients home doesn't have wifi so I'll do it up when I'm home no worries,sorry guys

Archived