Top Shelf Aquatics

The Tweaker

pgrVII

It was taking a long time to upload at home before work,my clients home doesn't have wifi so I'll do it up when I'm home no worries,sorry guys

You still at work buddy?
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was taking a long time to upload at home before work,my clients home doesn't have wifi so I'll do it up when I'm home no worries,sorry guys

You still at work buddy?

Oh! Well makes sense now! Haha, didn't realize you were at work. Carry on!

Yea I'm at work no worries though I've been threading it up all night guys love this forum!

Oh! Well makes sense now! Haha, didn't realize you were at work. Carry on!

You still at work buddy?

:wub: It's awesome that you can read all this at work.

Yes and no lol. My client is bed ridden so it's sad :( and requires lots of hands on care

That is very hard work, mentally draining. Good on you!

I have an easy time with it,my first job in this field was an orderly at a sanitarium.

I have an easy time with it,my first job in this field was an orderly at a sanitarium.

I couldn't do it for long. But that is what is so great about the medical field, there is a niche for everyone! :happy: I feel right at home in surgery.

Ok, so what brand camera? Let's start there. :)

Just whatever is on my s5 sir! Hi Ben! I watched a handcatching fish video on you tube today that rocked!

jedimasterben

Oh, I thought you said something about getting someone's old camera. Maybe my brain quit working again :wacko:

Oh, I thought you said something about getting someone's old camera. Maybe my brain quit working again :wacko:

Oh! Yes I am lol you're good I'm not sure I wanna say nikkon

jedimasterben

Oh! Yes I am lol you're good I'm not sure I wanna say nikkon

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it :lol:

I was in the digital design classroom at the high school this week imaging their new computers and there was an awesome poster that told the differences between a lot of the settings and how they worked, it was awesome. I found this, and it is not as in-depth but gives a general idea.

Free-Photography-Cheat-Sheet-Printable-5

When you get it, we'll go over the different modes and settings and which you need for coral and which you need for fish and general shots :)

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it :lol:

I was in the digital design classroom at the high school this week imaging their new computers and there was an awesome poster that told the differences between a lot of the settings and how they worked, it was awesome. I found this, and it is not as in-depth but gives a general idea.

Free-Photography-Cheat-Sheet-Printable-5

When you get it, we'll go over the different modes and settings and which you need for coral and which you need for fish and general shots :)

That's awesome Ben thanks buddy! Always so helpful :)

Ok guys,since my interwebs is being slow(my roomate has been playing final Fantasy 14 all day) I'm having trouble up loading the video so I will try again tomorrow when he's not signed in,when we set interwebs up we didn't get a huge bandwidth as I don't vigee game or even own a system. So I believe that's been the issue.

So I've been uploading for a bit and we're getting there,finally,whew.

Should be gold in the morning so I'll put er on up before I even climb outta bed.

HarryPotter

Video at last, video at last. God almighty- video at last!

As promised...finally :)

How come HillBilly got a thank you for the pump but I didn't get a thank you for the reactor :tear: :(

Video at last, video at last. God almighty- video at last!

How come HillBilly got a thank you for the pump but I didn't get a thank you for the reactor :tear: :(

Because hillbilly probably needed the boost more than you do right now sir.
HarryPotter

Because hillbilly probably needed the boost more than you do right now sir.

Lol I was just joking- tank looks awesome! Can't wait to see those fuzzy sticks grow and color up!

(PS: and pictures of clowns hosting?)

Archived