Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!

Is that a Stylophora? Awesome! (And great picture btw)

Yes sir good ID Mr Singer. Yea that thing is way fluffy,makes my orange digitata look bare lol.

Thanks buddy!

HarryPotter

Yes sir good ID Mr Singer. Yea that thing is way fluffy,makes my orange digitata look bare lol.

Thanks buddy!

I just know because I got this HUGE ORA purple Stylophora from a member this week... So freaking cool.

Mines not fluffly atm, probably just acclimating to light

7CE6ED39-A2D9-4A5F-8BC1-3668C101706E_zps

Beautiful neighborhood. Not like that here in southern cali, nice houses but the green!!. Did you get a new camera?

Beautiful neighborhood. Not like that here in southern cali, nice houses but the green!!. Did you get a new camera?

No I didn't ask her dad for it kinda forgot and felt wrong about it after he gave me a $1700 tractor lol next weekend though lol

No I didn't ask her dad for it kinda forgot and felt wrong about it after he gave me a $1700 tractor lol next weekend though lol

Ha. Okay! I'm super excited today the LED comes!

It seems you learned to take better pics though, that's clear

20150727_114441_zpsuii2bykl_edit_1438012

Ha. Okay! I'm super excited today the LED comes!It seems you learned to take better pics though, that's clear

I think it's cause I maybe was messing with the lighting to much instead of color but who knows,thanks buddy!

I'm stoked for you myself. Although as I've stated can't beat t5s

I see some growth!!

Yea everything's more or less coming along thanks kirbaay!

I also have another mp10 coming in this week sometime!

20150727_120342_zps3ggf4ddd_edit_1438013

20150727_120335_zpszqbtzw3l_edit_1438013

20150727_120355_zpse966tkk5_edit_1438013

Dang you have another mp10? one is plenty for my tank.

I'm over kill on flow lol but I run all pumps at half power or less,less the return,I am putting it on the back wall to help get a bit more chaos,and to keep the rocks clean so the junk gets pushed up to the front of the tank for easier removal.

Damn nice montipora! Dude the photos are awesome now- looks like an entirely new camera Damn nice montipora! Dude the photos are awesome now- looks like an entirely new camera Damn nice montipora! Dude the photos are awesome now- looks like an entirely new camera

Thanks sir.

Nice video, and new stylo. Has anyone heard from hillbilly lately? I saw him mentioned above, worried about him.

Nice video, and new stylo. Has anyone heard from hillbilly lately? I saw him mentioned above, worried about him.

Thanks mark,I think all the new additions are getting comfortable with the tank now.

Yea I talked to him a long while last week,he's just been working alot,but said he was on the upswing now. Should be ok,I'll text him later on this evening to check in and let yall know,he usually is pretty good about checking in with me.

You also got a mention in my video :)

Thanks mark,I think all the new additions are getting comfortable with the tank now.

Yea I talked to him a long while last week,he's just been working alot,but said he was on the upswing now. Should be ok,I'll text him later on this evening to check in and let yall know,he usually is pretty good about checking in with me.

You also got a mention in my video :)

Can't listen at work, I will have too. :)

Had to toss my shortcake coral,had lost its tissue :( so note to self as markalot said,they are a pain, other corals looking good though :)

So no worries here

Had to toss my shortcake coral,had lost its tissue :( so note to self as markalot said,they are a pain, other corals looking good though :)

So no worries here

Hell, mine never shows healthy issues, just always brown brown brown, with a few strips of green.

Hell, mine never shows healthy issues, just always brown brown brown, with a few strips of green.

Yea not gonna sweat it at all,Holly said she's gonna give me a new frag if something else when I order again :) probably the dragonscale millie since I forgot to request it.

How you doing Mr Mark?

Archived