Pod Your Reef

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Also mark I only liked the comment cause it made me feel a shade better lol not cause yours won't act right for you.

I understand. I think if mine up and died I might be happy to replace it with something else.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand. I think if mine up and died I might be happy to replace it with something else.

Luckily my other ones seem to be coloring up or doing well if they are colored already,think the purple stylo is my favorite, it's Muppet fuzzy

I gotta go over and check out your thread it's been a day or two

HarryPotter

Luckily my other ones seem to be coloring up or doing well if they are colored already,think the purple stylo is my favorite, it's Muppet fuzzy

Lets see your purple stylo again!

Mine was extended yesterday but brown, so I'm hoping soon it'll get some schmexy purple

Blah, sorry to hear about the shortcake. I really was interested in how that one would look once it got happy. Do anyone else wonder what it would be like to hug one of these fuzzy stylos? They look so fluffy and snuggly!!! :lol:

Lets see your purple stylo again!Mine was extended yesterday but brown, so I'm hoping soon it'll get some schmexy purple

Sure buddy,believe it or not it's more fuzzy today lol just lemme go get some stuff to put on the smoker and clean up my stuff from detailing the tractor.

Blah, sorry to hear about the shortcake. I really was interested in how that one would look once it got happy. Do anyone else wonder what it would be like to hug one of these fuzzy stylos? They look so fluffy and snuggly!!! :lol:

Ah no worries holly will take care of me for it she's a good lady. Although I have a box coming Friday from a certain bro :ninja:

Stylophoras are sweet, thats a nice size one you picked up as well...

My boy Wretched is here ! How are ya man?

Man I'm lucky to have all these folks show up in my thread

:wub:

HarryPotter

Sure buddy,believe it or not it's more fuzzy today lol just lemme go get some stuff to put on the smoker and clean up my stuff from detailing the tractor.

Ah no worries holly will take care of me for it she's a good lady. Although I have a box coming Friday from a certain bro :ninja:

My boy Wretched is here ! How are ya man?

Man I'm lucky to have all these folks show up in my thread

:wub:

LOL you were detailing the tractor after cutting a 1/8 acre lawn?

Dude I have a stupid Honda Push Mower for an entire acre... PITA. In fact today I'm going to home depot to get it fixed under warranty (again)

LOL you were detailing the tractor after cutting a 1/8 acre lawn?Dude I have a stupid Honda Push Mower for an entire acre... PITA. In fact today I'm going to home depot to get it fixed under warranty (again)

It needed it,the reason I got it was because her parents get their 2 acres cut by a pro now and It sat for a year so it needed a little tlc,asides it let's me show off a $1500 tractor lol

Changed the oil,plug and air filter today too.

HarryPotter

It needed it,the reason I got it was because her parents get their 2 acres cut by a pro now and It sat for a year so it needed a little tlc,asides it let's me show off a $1500 tractor lol

Changed the oil,plug and air filter today too.

Cool :)

You getting lessons from LawnMan? Haha

Pays to care for your stuff regardless,all my guns get cleaned as soon as I'm home too whether it was 5 or 500 rounds through it

Cool :)You getting lessons from LawnMan? Haha

No no I always had to work hard to get my things usually my parents bought the other kids what they wanted so I learned early a little extra care goes long. I used to sell these tractors too,and I'm a trained car mechanic so it was easy cheap maintenance :)

Pays to care for your stuff regardless,all my guns get cleaned as soon as I'm home too whether it was 5 or 500 rounds through it

No no I always had to work hard to get my things usually my parents bought the other kids what they wanted so I learned early a little extra care goes long. I used to sell these tractors too,and I'm a trained car mechanic so it was easy cheap maintenance :)

This is also basic safety to make sure your stuff is in good working order, not just to make it pretty Harry

HarryPotter

This is also basic safety to make sure your stuff is in good working order, not just to make it pretty Harry

Yes yes... When he said he was "Detailing" the tractor I thought he meant aesthetically.

Like if someone is detailing their car, they are making it pretty. Maintenance would be mechanical

Yes yes... When he said he was "Detailing" the tractor I thought he meant aesthetically.Like if someone is detailing their car, they are making it pretty. Maintenance would be mechanical

Oh no you were right also harry it was washed and waxed also,besides making it look nice it prevents things from harming the bad ass green pain job so you both are correct it was maintained And detailed today,after dishes were done and I steam cleaned my carpet.

Yes yes... When he said he was "Detailing" the tractor I thought he meant aesthetically.

Like if someone is detailing their car, they are making it pretty. Maintenance would be mechanical

Oh no you were right also harry it was washed and waxed also,besides making it look nice it prevents things from harming the bad ass green pain job so you both are correct it was maintained And detailed today,after dishes were done and I steam cleaned my carpet.

Feel free to come clean my apartment carpet when you're done! Haha :lol:

Feel free to come clean my apartment carpet when you're done! Haha :lol:

No problem lol, I work pretty good,although not much talking haha

Yea, figured i'd get caught up. I fall behind on forums... they basically become chat rooms xD.

Doing good, how about you?

My tanks doing well also :D

Yea, figured i'd get caught up. I fall behind on forums... they basically become chat rooms xD.

Doing good, how about you?

My tanks doing well also :D

Good dude glad to here it! I'll have more pics Friday or sat when a lawn clipping box comes my way
HarryPotter

Good dude glad to here it! I'll have more pics Friday or sat when a lawn clipping box comes my way

Dude...

Are you like totally loaded or what? Seems like you get a few coral packages a week!

No no not at all,lol. I work very hard for what I get and sometimes Karma and people are good back to me. We do ok but we aren't rich or loaded by any means

You're also getting a lawn clipping box? How exciting!! :D

Yes always exciting lol

Ok guys,as some may know,I've been a reptile keeper a long long time, I currently have two crested geckos thst are a breeding pair, and I think I've found a home for them as I've wanted to change my current cage inhabitants, to what do you ask?

66e43bd341468f1054ee2d2e1d7c76c8_zps1cs4

:D

Archived