inTank Media Baskets

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Any idea the fate of this tank yet?

It's still up and running,just changed the water today. It'll stay up just haven't had anything worth while to report.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little brother was found dead this evening after my dad got home from vacation.

How you doing man? The new tank looks really awesome so far!

Oh my god man, i'm so sorry. That's terrible...

Wish I could do more to help, but we all have that thing we call "life." I could say it'll get 'better' within time, it doesn't... you just learn to cope. On a positive note, you're breathing and can rejoice a young man who left you early.

As my brothers and I like to say, Til Valhalla!

Wish I could do more to help, but we all have that thing we call "life." I could say it'll get 'better' within time, it doesn't... you just learn to cope. On a positive note, you're breathing and can rejoice a young man who left you early.

As my brothers and I like to say, Til Valhalla!

Man,you said it right on the money. And yes Valhalla indeed. Glad you're doing well brother. :)

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks sancho

Thank you sir. How are you doing?

Convince the misses on getting a chameleon yet? :P

Chameleon is on hold for the time being. Too busy right now for another project. I want to do things right when I do it and feel like I'd just be throwing things together. Cub scouts and boy scouts keeping me hopping right now.

Chameleon is on hold for the time being. Too busy right now for another project. I want to do things right when I do it and feel like I'd just be throwing things together. Cub scouts and boy scouts keeping me hopping right now.

No doubt sir can't rush perfection.

I'm sorry for your loss and pain Patrick. Hang in there honey.

Thank you very much.

Very sorry about your brother :(

Thank you kimberbee.

Holy shit man :(

Benny!

Condolences...

Thanks sharkbro.

I am sooooo very sorry Patrick. I can totally agree with this statement. It's been a terrible year for some of us :tears:.

It has indeed. Thank you Gena always nice to hear from you. :)

Archived