Coral Vue Hydros

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks chris!

How you doing sir?

Not to bad. Took the fam. to an orchard this morning, stopped by an LFS out there (60 miles each way) but they decided not to open up on time :wacko:

Not to bad. Took the fam. to an orchard this morning, stopped by an LFS out there (60 miles each way) but they decided not to open up on time :wacko:

Good deal man,a good trip to the LFS is always nice.

Good deal man,a good trip to the LFS is always nice.

Woulda been better if they actually opened like they were supposed to, waited for about 15 minutes but the boys were getting tired of just sitting there so we left without being able to check them out at all. Oh well tho, the boys had fun at the orchard and that was the main point in the trip anyways.

We went to the lfs and it happens to be shipment day. I'm In Home Depot now until some more gas are acclimated and I can see more stuff.

You are way better off taking them directly from the shipment bags then acclimating them to their tanks and then catching them and taking them to yours.... on several levels.

You are way better off taking them directly from the shipment bags then acclimating them to their tanks and then catching them and taking them to yours.... on several levels.

I agree all on all levels

I've managed to kill every sps I have now. Should have listened to lawn lol.

You're better of without those high maintenance bitches!

BTW, Lawn is a closet stick lover.....shhh.

You're better of without those high maintenance bitches!

BTW, Lawn is a closet stick lover.....shhh.

Hahaha I thought everyone knew hahaha.

no!!!!!!!! say that isn't so?!

It's true. Just a brown Jedi mind trick and a spongodes. Oh well,coral dies on the great Barrier reef too,so one shouldn't be suprised if it croak in their tank
  • 2 weeks later...

Not really an upgrade, just a reimagining of sorts lol. I cleared up some space, and am trying to sell my six line wrasse,ruby red dragonet, and cherub pygmy angelfish. I'm making it just an ocellaris clownfish biotope of sorts. ;)

but I always get that shit to come back son ;)

That's true lawnbro,way true. I have been known to phoenix down am lps or two or 3 in my day hahaha.

Not really an upgrade, just a reimagining of sorts lol. I cleared up some space, and am trying to sell my six line wrasse,ruby red dragonet, and cherub pygmy angelfish. I'm making it just an ocellaris clownfish biotope of sorts. ;)

So, it's not coming down! Good to see, buddy.

So, it's not coming down! Good to see, buddy.

Yep,like the final strike on the death star,all or nothing sir jack haha.

How you doing buddy? Family and farm all good?

Yep,like the final strike on the death star,all or nothing sir jack haha.

How you doing buddy? Family and farm all good?

All in all, everything is ok. Been pretty stressful the past month or so....hanging in there though. SoCal almost had to declare a state of emergency with the 1/4" of rain we got over the weekend :^ )

Archived