Coral Vue Hydros

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Actually the company I was gonna buy through won't order the tank now due to shipping that wasn't considered for a tank. So I'm gonna go to the big LFS about 45 mins away to look at what they have.

Wow how do you not figure in shipping? What dumbasses LOL

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually the company I was gonna buy through won't order the tank now due to shipping that wasn't considered for a tank. So I'm gonna go to the big LFS about 45 mins away to look at what they have.

Why not Marine Depot or BulkReefSupply? BRS is $250 for the tank and free shipping.

Why not Marine Depot or BulkReefSupply? BRS is $250 for the tank and free shipping.

I'll probably go through them but I'm gonna look around a bit more this week before I pull trigger on it. Could always go with the 24x24x24 60 gallon rimless I saw at the lfs and do a sump.

I'll probably go through them but I'm gonna look around a bit more this week before I pull trigger on it. Could always go with the 24x24x24 60 gallon rimless I saw at the lfs and do a sump.

Personally I like shallow tanks because of the loss of par with depth, but either one would be nice!

Personally I like shallow tanks because of the loss of par with depth, but either one would be nice!

Yea I hear that too. But doesn't hurt to shop around either. I have lots of space to put a tank.

24 cube with a 24" T5 fixture, perfect. :) I like the depth, can keep lower light corals down low.

24 cube with a 24" T5 fixture, perfect. :) I like the depth, can keep lower light corals down low.

That's what I was thinking too. I would probably try my duo over the tank honestly as I think that's the max coverage for that unit. But I wouldn't be keeping many high light loving corals really in this tank probably.

That's what I was thinking too. I would probably try my duo over the tank honestly as I think that's the max coverage for that unit. But I wouldn't be keeping many high light loving corals really in this tank probably.

Go with the cube then :) lol

Archived