SaltCritters.com

The Tweaker

pgrVII

All in all, everything is ok. Been pretty stressful the past month or so....hanging in there though. SoCal almost had to declare a state of emergency with the 1/4" of rain we got over the weekend :^ )

Well I'm glad yall are ok at least,but yea I can imagine with everything going on out that way it's been a rough one. If you need anything buddy feel free to hit me up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but I always get that shit to come back son ;)

Like Herpes? lol

Not really an upgrade, just a reimagining of sorts lol. I cleared up some space, and am trying to sell my six line wrasse,ruby red dragonet, and cherub pygmy angelfish. I'm making it just an ocellaris clownfish biotope of sorts. ;)

Look forward to seeing the new change up. If you were closer I'd snag the ruby red. :(

I dunno they used to be worth something lol I have a lady wanting to buy all 3 and 30 some lbs of dry pukani rock for a good price.

Those rubies are still around $50 by me.

jedimasterben

Those rubies are still around $50 by me.

Even that price, being 1/2 to 1/3 most online prices for them, is still absolutely insane. The fish costs around $8 wholesale, and they really only come from one place.

Even that price, being 1/2 to 1/3 most online prices for them, is still absolutely insane. The fish costs around $8 wholesale, and they really only come from one place.

I paid 4 for mine

I dunno they used to be worth something lol I have a lady wanting to buy all 3 and 30 some lbs of dry pukani rock for a good price.

Make that money man! :)

I was thinking retail on the regular "red scooters" bein like 15... but yeah I know wholesale most fish aren't much lol

• 2 months later...

Lol no the tank is so barren now,just a bunch of empty rock work really. Nothing worth posting anyway

Oh damn, did somethin happen? I aint been around much lately sorry if I missed it man.

Oh damn, did somethin happen? I aint been around much lately sorry if I missed it man.

Mostly I happened to the tank lol. Between the funerals and other shit the tank went into minimal care mode and lost a bunch of corals,but not complaining as I mostly did it. Such is the hobby

Mostly I happened to the tank lol. Between the funerals and other shit the tank went into minimal care mode and lost a bunch of corals,but not complaining as I mostly did it. Such is the hobby

Well damn man, sorry to hear about the losses, both in and out of the tank. :(

Yeah the hobby can definitely give you that extra kick in the nuts sometimes thats for sure. I hope things turn around and 2016 is a great year for you and your family!

Well damn man, sorry to hear about the losses, both in and out of the tank. :(

Yeah the hobby can definitely give you that extra kick in the nuts sometimes thats for sure. I hope things turn around and 2016 is a great year for you and your family!

Yea it can lol. Thanks man,yea the new tank will be a nice fresh start for sure

New tank?? Nice what ya going with? :)

The IM fusion lagoon 25. I would've liked the 50 but don't wanna drop 600 then another 600 on lights and another 600 on equipment lol

The IM fusion lagoon 25. I would've liked the 50 but don't wanna drop 600 then another 600 on lights and another 600 on equipment lol

Nice. Yeah don't blame ya, tho I love my big tank the $$$ definitely adds up quick..... then alot more for stocking too lol

Nice. Yeah don't blame ya, tho I love my big tank the $$$ definitely adds up quick..... then alot more for stocking too lol

Actually the company I was gonna buy through won't order the tank now due to shipping that wasn't considered for a tank. So I'm gonna go to the big LFS about 45 mins away to look at what they have.

Archived