ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

No tears harry you're still ok in my book :)No we don't do pictures on this thread any longer

Aww man don't mind the photo trolls!

And aren't you getting a sweet camera this weekend?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I believe I'm picking it up later today, I just don't like that my thread was becoming" let's discuss photography and how bad you are at it" eveytime a pic went up. Not the reason I started the thread.

And I have no idea if it's a sweet camera lol I just know it's a camera not on my phone

Aww man don't mind the photo trolls!

And aren't you getting a sweet camera this weekend?

Harry,go to page 12 on my thread for the clowns and anemone

Yay video!! Looked beautiful, once all those sticks start growing out that mountain is going to be really impressive! The little ruby scooter doing his thing was adorable. What kind of a starfish do you have?

Yay video!! Looked beautiful, once all those sticks start growing out that mountain is going to be really impressive! The little ruby scooter doing his thing was adorable. What kind of a starfish do you have?

Just a banded serpent star,he can eat an algae wafer whole.

:wub: DAT VOICE

Monster bubble is so cool, I've always wanted to try one of those.

Are you sure the shortcake and it's neighbor is alive?

Yea they are more colorful in person for sure they usually extend polyps at night pretty well. Yea the bubble is cool it was small during the video though :(

:) yea, me too, that was cool

I got a shout out in a video :wub:

awww well you guys really helped me when I started my tanks and I just love you guys.

Not me, even though I sold him that reactor! :(

:P:owned::tears::scarry:

I'll get ya next one Harry. :) sorry buddy. You did sell me that reactor at an awesome price,as indicated in this thread and your feedback.

Nice video :).

Thanks Gena!

I have non tank pictures to post in a bit,gotta go cut the grass :)

:wub: DAT VOICE

Monster bubble is so cool, I've always wanted to try one of those.

Are you sure the shortcake and it's neighbor is alive?

Bubbles are super easy miss kat, just keep it well away from others in tank. The one I have was so bad from a tank I took down that I wasn't even sure what it was when I threw it in the tank
jedimasterben

Damn those houses are close together! Do you have more of a lot than those people in that first pic?

Damn those houses are close together! Do you have more of a lot than those people in that first pic?

Yea we have a corner lot one of the biggest ones in the neighborhood. We didn't want a town house but there's no hoa and we got 30k worth of upgrades for nothing due to it being a spec home. Don't be deceived though our house us 1980 Sq ft liveable space plus a garage.

LoL you even put on your John Deere hat to mow :).

Lol that's my Cabelas hat BUT her dad gave me the John deere hat to make it official lol sitting in my truck. Love that I can cut in 5 minutes

Lol that's my Cabelas hat BUT her dad gave me the John deere hat to make it official lol sitting in my truck. Love that I can cut in 5 minutes

Ow it looked like a JD emblem from the side.

Archived