Coral Vue Hydros

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good, how are you? Been a bit busy around here... Will post some updates today on my thread!

I'm good.man can't complain glad to see ya back. Can't wait for updates

This guy is getting too much light I think. Is that a spongodes?

20150723_120712_zpsxp7agkcx_edit_1437668

No that's a mind trick,just came yesterday so cause it looked light I put it mid tankish

I have a spongodes though high in the tank it's quite fuzzy

IMG_7993_zpsqobk5grf_edit_1437598768429_

Do you leave all the original plugs on???? :furious::furious::furious:

I've been up since 545 am working with autistic people all day I'm bushed lol

Even just a couple hours can be quite exhausting :wacko:

Do you leave all the original plugs on???? :furious::furious::furious:

Haha with some i do its more that I can move em if they aren't liking where i put them,after they're in I'll cut em down and affix to rock work,I've been working alot so I've been lagging lol.

Even just a couple hours can be quite exhausting :wacko:

Get some fresh unused plugs, remove new pieces from original plugs before or after dipping, throw out the original plugs. If you want/need them on plugs put them on fresh new plugs EVERYTIME. This alone won't completely ensure you never get a pest, but it will significantly reduce the odds ;) I don't care who you get them from, how much you trust the source etc. EVERYTIME ;)

That was the point I was trying to make, not from a looks standpoint as eventually the plugs would cover anyway.

Get some fresh unused plugs, remove new pieces from original plugs before or after dipping, throw out the original plugs. If you want/need them on plugs put them on fresh new plugs EVERYTIME. This alone won't completely ensure you never get a pest, but it will significantly reduce the odds ;) I don't care who you get them from, how much you trust the source etc. EVERYTIME ;)

That was the point I was trying to make, not from a looks standpoint as eventually the plugs would cover anyway.

Ah ok that make sense thanks man! I appreciate the helpful insight. I gotta go over your thread and take a peak. Everything doing ok over there?

Haha man that's what Most the people seem to stop by to say in my thread is how awful the pictures are. Maybe I'll just do written discriptions here on out.

NOOOO!!!! Written descriptions are not nearly as awesome!!

BUT, it looks like you've gotten some help with the camera issue! These last few pictures look lots better!!! :lol: I think that means my nem needs a new beauty shot!! :wub:

NOOOO!!!! Written descriptions are not nearly as awesome!!

BUT, it looks like you've gotten some help with the camera issue! These last few pictures look lots better!!! :lol: I think that means my nem needs a new beauty shot!! :wub:

Your nem had to get moved into the display lol the breeder box was collecting to much junk and impeding flow,no worries though I'm pro at removing them from rocks

Who knows miss kat lol. I've about given up on giving a crap about em. As long as the tank is healthy.

part of the reason I don't take photos much. My camera skills suck and I don't give a shit :lol:

Ah ok that make sense thanks man! I appreciate the helpful insight. I gotta go over your thread and take a peak. Everything doing ok over there?

Absolutely nothing going on over there, tank is just sitting collecting gha lol Wiped out all my fish a while ago with some disease or something, and been super busy.... all the corals are good just hiding in the waving green algae lol

Your nem had to get moved into the display lol the breeder box was collecting to much junk and impeding flow,no worries though I'm pro at removing them from rocks

:) It wanted to join the party, I don't blame them at all! I'd like to be where the excitement is also.

HarryPotter

:) It wanted to join the party, I don't blame them at all! I'd like to be where the excitement is also.

Careful of those breeder boxes... LOL my Nem climbed out (going above the waterline) and got stuck to the Vortech. Luckily it was fine (I checked on it within 10 minutes)

Careful of those breeder boxes... LOL my Nem climbed out (going above the waterline) and got stuck to the Vortech. Luckily it was fine (I checked on it within 10 minutes)

That's why I.put a lid on mine.

Absolutely nothing going on over there, tank is just sitting collecting gha lol Wiped out all my fish a while ago with some disease or something, and been super busy.... all the corals are good just hiding in the waving green algae lol

Ah man,well at least corals ok. That's a plus. :)

I do.like to party so my tank probably does too.

part of the reason I don't take photos much. My camera skills suck and I don't give a shit :lol:

Yep,done with pics of the tank. Your threads more active with people anyway.

LPS are definitely way more forgiving then even the most garbage sps LOL

I don't know much about anything,but I'll agree to that lol.

I use a breeder net they won't climb the net and stay at the bottom ;).

See it here.

b2f64440-6672-4749-992c-6d266528c54c.jpg

I use a breeder net they won't climb the net and stsy at the bottom ;).

That works the best, I actually got the idea from the very first nem I bought from you as that's what it was in when you took the pictures of it. :)

Archived