Cultivated Reef

The Tweaker

pgrVII

OOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Me too ! I'll get something rocking and rolling I feel like the photos are the only thing holding me back on the tank (knock on wood lol)

:wub: you have a nice voice PeeGeeArr

Thanks Miss Kat ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub: you have a nice voice PeeGeeArr

Thanks for stopping in!

You need to get a camera! :D

Thanks for stopping in mark!

OOOOOOOOOOO excited!

Thanks for coming by sir!

Nice looking frags! Can't wait to see pictures of everything all colored up and happy! :lol:

Everything's actually very colorful and open but my phone blows so I'm getting a camera this weekend

Everything's actually very colorful and open but my phone blows so I'm getting a camera this weekend

What kind of a phone are you using? I'm not terribly impressed with my iphone's pictures, I'd love to be able to take macro pictures. But then again, it is a lot better than nothing. When I visit my parents I'll see if I can snag one of the cameras.

HarryPotter

What kind of a phone are you using? I'm not terribly impressed with my iphone's pictures, I'd love to be able to take macro pictures. But then again, it is a lot better than nothing. When I visit my parents I'll see if I can snag one of the cameras.

I love my iPhone pictures... Colors come out so lifelike IMO

It's a Samsung Galaxy S 5 active

I love my iPhone pictures... Colors come out so lifelike IMO

I think they turn out pretty well.

It's a Samsung Galaxy S 5 active

Huh, I thought those were fairly new with a nicer-ish camera.... :huh:

Here's my order I got from cultivated reef today

ORA purple stylo,turquoise fire monti,leng si,green slimer,Mello yellow, Jedi mind trick,shortcake limeade, pink bird nest, orange pavona.

20150722_110954_zps0jdf61qc_edit_1437577

Damn man looks like you got a nice little haul there :) Definitely interested to see if the mellow yellow will actually be yellow, if so :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I think they turn out pretty well.

Huh, I thought those were fairly new with a nicer-ish camera.... :huh:

No those were cell phone pics lol.

Love the video!!!!!

Thanks Stella! I like doing videos for the tank ,always turn.out better then my pics.

Damn man looks like you got a nice little haul there :) Definitely interested to see if the mellow yellow will actually be yellow, if so :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I hope so too we will see,lots of experienced folks though seem to.not be able to.keep.it yellow so I'm not holding my breath haha.

I hope so too we will see,lots of experienced folks though seem to.not be able to.keep.it yellow so I'm not holding my breath haha.

If its actually yellow, it can be yellow so thats a start ;)

If its actually yellow, it can be yellow so thats a start ;)

It does have a yellow shade to it so I guess that's all I can ask lol.

The packaging is always top.notch,they are a small company but nice selection,I've ordered 15 or so frags from them,even sent me a bottle of all out out of their personal stock since I was out of coral dip. Can't say enough good about em

Loved that video :) I always find it interesting hearing what other members sound like lol

Thanks lawn, yea they take good care of me and they're really good people,the leng si they sent was really big like 3" or so, haha yea I agree seeing or hearing people on here is always interesting. Glad you liked the video

No those were cell phone pics lol.

Thanks Stella! I like doing videos for the tank ,always turn.out better then my pics.

Haha. I mean newerish camera on the phone. But maybe you're actually taking photos with a potato instead!! :)

Damn bro

Yea man,they are legit and will recommend them highly,they do referrals also,so if anyone orders there under my recommendation I get a discount which is always cool,but I'd just say order from them just cause they are good and fair people to.order from and will answer every little question

Haha. I mean newerish camera on the phone. But maybe you're actually taking photos with a potato instead!! :)

Me and technology don't always agree lol

HarryPotter

Yea man,they are legit and will recommend them highly,they do referrals also,so if anyone orders there under my recommendation I get a discount which is always cool,but I'd just say order from them just cause they are good and fair people to.order from and will answer every little question

Yeah I have the same thing with PerfectCorals- if you use the code harrydiscount you get $10 off any clam and I get $10 :)

Yeah I have the same thing with PerfectCorals- if you use the code harrydiscount you get $10 off any clam and I get $10 :)

Nice! Always helpful :)

Make it a sultry follow-up video!!!! ;)

Enjoyed the first one :).

Haha will do Gens,the next one will have that really awesome frag rack in it :) so clutch it came today you're the bestest :flower:

Haha will do Gens,the next one will have that really awesome frag rack in it :) so clutch it came today you're the bestest :flower:

No you are :flower:

:D

No you are :flower:

:D

Oh dumb auto correct it misspelled GENA lol . Well ill agree that we are both awesome :) I enjoyed your shopping adventure pics of the kitties! So cute

So I think I got all the new corals placed in good spots,probably a few tweaks here and there, gotta say I'm impressed with polyp extension so far.

Archived