inTank Media Baskets

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

What is that? A digitata?

Damn dude I'm going to go to the LFS just to pretend I'm getting something :lol:

So jealous!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is that? A digitata?

Damn dude I'm going to go to the LFS just to pretend I'm getting something :lol:

So jealous!

It's a turquoise fire monti :D

Yea I'm heading there now to get a nem crab

HarryPotter

Ugh so where am I to put about 10 new frags? Hmmmmmm

Four on the rocks, two on the sandbed, and four in a nice insulated box shipped to me :lol:

Lol thst sandbed belongs to the king bubble. I got room just gotta be creative is all.

Four on the rocks, two on the sandbed, and four in a nice insulated box shipped to me :lol:

There's a pair of the crabs the other is at the base of the rock chilling. All things from lawnbro are open happy and colorful,I think I like the Hawaiian plays the most

So I am sitting looking at the tank figuring out where I can place things although it's a difficult thing to do since I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting,though of breaking some rock up I have left and maybe making a shelf hmmmmm.

Might be a long night,probably should put the coffee on.

HarryPotter

So I am sitting looking at the tank figuring out where I can place things although it's a difficult thing to do since I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting,though of breaking some rock up I have left and maybe making a shelf hmmmmm.

Might be a long night,probably should put the coffee on.

Go to bed. Hands out of tank and do it tomorrow morning.

My hands are fine in my tank hahaha. Too early for bed for me I sleep generally 130a-630a

Can't tomorrow morning have a full day of shooting guns and blowing stuff up lol

Haha, I mean the little crabs. Unless my nem comes with it's own little caretaker! :happy:

Oh lol just 2 they like to be paired I read,I was always afraid to keep crabs for fear of vengeance for all the Chesapeake Blue Crabs I've eaten in my life lol

Oh lol just 2 they like to be paired I read,I was always afraid to keep crabs for fear of vengeance for all the Chesapeake Blue Crabs I've eaten in my life lol

I'm sure you'll enjoy them! They are great entertainment when you feed the tank.

:lol:

I removed 14 bubble tips off live rock today :wacko: getting those feet loose was a chore. The ones on the glass are easy. Temporary tank is drained back in the garage.

:lol:

I removed 14 bubble tips off live rock today :wacko: getting those feet loose was a chore. The ones on the glass are easy. Temporary tank is drained back in the garage.

Holy geez..... :blink: Thats just a few

:lol: I removed 14 bubble tips off live rock today :wacko: getting those feet loose was a chore. The ones on the glass are easy. Temporary tank is drained back in the garage.

Yes that's awesome man! Yea lol I tried blowing the one under the rock off last night but after a few minutes just let it be.

I'm sure you'll enjoy them! They are great entertainment when you feed the tank.

Yea they are funny little critters for sure! I like my huge cleaner shrimp too. :D

So the one crab by my zoas was actually sharing the big nem with the clowns this morning peacefully it seemed but I moved hit just incase

Archived