Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Ok, but when I let it get this dirty it throws off my water level line and start overflowing into tank as if it's a damn return pump... Hopefully that doesn't happen; will keep you posted.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, but when I let it get this dirty it throws off my water level line and start overflowing into tank as if it's a damn return pump... Hopefully that doesn't happen; will keep you posted.

Raise the skimmer and lower the foam if you're around and it does it. We got this thing maaaaaan

Definitely is... nice!

I actually rearranged my rocks again :/ to make room for a nice shipment I hope to order here soon :D

So a few things this morning....

1)found my dragonet in the filter section,he did this when I first got him too,no issues though just dropped him back in the tank. :)

2) Anemone apparently wasn't splitting.

3) There's a bad ass looking silver and blue nano box Duo that just got put on the progress checking thread.

post-79628-0-72477800-1435240547.gif

Also forgot to add on top of the what I found this morning treasure trove,my mp10 had lost its head and was down behind the rocks nothing was damaged and it was because I didn't align it right when I moved it last night d'oh!

It prompted me to vinegar soak it and it cleaned nice and is still quiet as you read about. (Thanks lawn)

Anyway,new scape here,not as Wild about it as last one but had to get more top shelf space.

post-79628-0-68093500-1435248551_thumb.jpg

post-79628-0-15725100-1435248588_thumb.jpg

Close up of my dragons eyes :)first colony of coral I grew out

Nice. That nem def looked like it was splitting and the feet were detaching. Shit..

All good. It honestly looks like the right side is trying to detach itself like it's more separated.

Yes yes. I plan on putting a garden or forest of sticks with a sprinkle of zoas/palys and a few shrooms along the bottom

MOAR PUPPY!

I'll see if he's being photogenic today lol

Hey kat I have a red pocillipora that has been coloring green since it went to my tank over a year ago,is that something normal? Its growing and has polyp extension.

I haven't really seen a red pocillopora to be honest, just pink ones. Color morphs can happen for many reasons but shouldn't be problematic.

Good deal. I should really send you the shopping cart I've compiled :D

Thanks for the response also.

Here's an update on my skimmer, the liquid content inside cup is still the same as yesterday...but the neck is getting diirrrrty.. Leave it? Adjust it? Foam is built in the neck, but not seeming to slip over into cup...

9k88wk.jpg

post-79628-0-63122200-1435280616_thumb.jpgpost-79628-0-40926400-1435280601_thumb.jpg

Wretched you getting this kinda skim yet^ ?

All good. It honestly looks like the right side is trying to detach itself like it's more separated.

It may do this a few times before it completely separates. My mini-mini nearly split three times over the course of a week before it was finally successful.

Archived