Coral Vue Hydros

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is the puppy? They both look like adults lol. Oh,....love the scape!

The akita is the puppy lol. See what I mean? :P

Thanks! I can never leave the rocks alone haha,but am finally sold on it.

I have a butthead siberian. Love him though =)

Yea all the Northern breed dogs have that independent butt head side in them. Lol.

So I moved my mp10 to the right side of the tank and the rw4 to the left half way between the return and the overflow. Everyone seems to enjoy this arrangement a bit better.

Also my red pocillipora thst had been changing green is now slowly going back to red.

Where did you get your tank?

I was cleaning my 10 gallon Tetra from PetCo's $1/gal sale and wow... that silicone looks like it was done by a drunken monkey. I could have done a better job - not that I'm sure it would have stayed together, but at least it would look nice!! The frame is also loose in a few spots... I know - you get what you pay for!

Just wondering if a cheap 40B is the way to go for the upgrade...

That scape really makes your tank look great! Natural, pleasing to the eye... and lots of real estate to put coral.

That scape really makes your tank look great! Natural, pleasing to the eye... and lots of real estate to put coral.

Yea I am really pleases with it and myself which is definitely saying something lol.

Thanks man. Hey what you got for sale?

Yea I am really pleases with it and myself which is definitely saying something lol.

Thanks man. Hey what you got for sale?

I have a sell thread up, all I get is extreme low ballers.

Tunze 9002

Maxspect razor 420r 120w

2x AI Prime units w/ tank mounts

Innovative marine MidSize media reactor

Hmmm the media reactor I'd tempting can you run gfo and carbon together in it? May have to get it off you if it doesn't sell soon.

So all the sps coral opened or was open even in some cases in the bags,the z's&p's are slowly opening up too!

Excellent overall exp.with cultivated reef Def recommend them.

More to come after work.

So my light came in the mail at 1230 had to be at work at 1 so I was only able to unbox it,im reallllllly hoping 7 gets here fast so I can go home and play around with it lol.

Nice! Those orange zoas are bright. What light did you end up going for?

I got some oxides,tubs blues,and sunny d's. Then got a variety of sps coral.post-79628-0-64138900-1435787905_thumb.jpg

Archived