Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Tweaker

pgrVII

HarryPotter

The plastic loc line that's in front of the tank? Where the flow comes out of?

Yes- where it comes out. If that is above water and not fitted right, air gets in.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes- where it comes out. If that is above water and not fitted right, air gets in.

Ok, removed loc line and put it all back together to make sure connections were good same result. I turned on my skimmer and pow, ridiculous amounts of microbubbles coming from the right. I have one pissed off leather. Ever since the day I installed these pumps nothing but problems. Im about to wreck a tank right now, the frustration is real.

Here's a video. Kind of shitty to be honest, but it's the best I can get. Watch the beginning a couple times to see the bubbles. Also if you look at the leather they're attaching to him pissing him off.

My B turned into a damn happy face lol. I'm unsure how air can be getting caught inside the pump.

Yea I'm not sure either it may be the flow. Did yor tank come with a pulse duo wave maker?

Oh, that's right....I was thinking the false wall ran the entire length. I like those NBs. Almost ordered one for the new cube...a hybrid. But, the wifey wanted a super clean mounting for the tank. No hanging shit from the ceiling was the stipulation.

How do you like the lime?

The limes are nice really nice as is the violets. My coral really lives it all my sps have excellent polyp extension.

Take a deep breath bro we will get this worked out no worries (yea I know I'm not dealing with an issue (knockonwood)

Make sure all filter chambers are clear, and a media basket is flush too.

Here's a video. Kind of shitty to be honest, but it's the best I can get. Watch the beginning a couple times to see the bubbles. Also if you look at the leather they're attaching to him pissing him off.

There wasn't a link sir.

Hey some one just put an wtb add for a pls 50 hahaha

No I could see them kinda stuck to an irritation string of leather slime?

At the beginning literally like .01 you can kind of see the bubbles. And the irritation string is attaching to these bubbles. Rage.

Hey some one just put an wtb add for a pls 50 hahaha
No I could see them kinda stuck to an irritation string of leather slime?

Shit. At this point i'm ready to sell my whole tank.

I think you may have to run the returns on alternating wave control box so you can still have out put on both sides at least. I have an extra ocean pulse duo you're welcome to if need be,I'd rather us figure this out of course but down to help however possible my friend.

HarryPotter

At the beginning literally like .01 you can kind of see the bubbles. And the irritation string is attaching to these bubbles. Rage.

Shit. At this point i'm ready to sell my whole tank.

Dude just stop the skimmer for now. Wouldn't that solve your problems?

Dude just stop the skimmer for now. Wouldn't that solve your problems?

Sure but I would wanna solve the issue too. Not bandaid it for the moment,it would keep me awake till I fixed it. My tank may not look it but I'm actually pretty meticulous about cleaning equipment,glass and the rock work. So I get it wretched. But I follow your suggestion to Mr singer :)

HarryPotter

Sure but I would wanna solve the issue too. Not bandaid it for the moment,it would keep me awake till I fixed it. My tank may not look it but I'm actually pretty meticulous about cleaning equipment,glass and the rock work. So I get it wretched. But I follow your suggestion to Mr singer :)

Well I was going with the "At this point I'm ready to sell the tank" because microbubbles and a bad skimmer :(

Power is out. F***.

Well I was going with the "At this point I'm ready to sell the tank" because microbubbles and a bad skimmer :(

Power is out. F***.

Oh I know buddy hence my last little part I wrote for ya there,you'll be ok for a while with a power outage don't sweat it buddy your Vortec will move water and if it take a while to come back on just do a water change if possible to help out some since you won't have any filtering going on.

And don't feed if possible to cut waste down

This is why I don't touch my tank and let it do it's thing. Once I start fiddling with stuff, bad things happen... I blame all of you guys!!! :snicker: :furious: Haha, only kidding. Skimmer is doing terrible, in fact it's not even creating foam. Straight water. Micro bubbles coming from both the left return and now right because of the skimmer :D Once I settle all this, I will no longer touch my tank again until water changes.

HarryPotter

Oh I know buddy hence my last little part I wrote for ya there,you'll be ok for a while with a power outage don't sweat it buddy your Vortec will move water and if it take a while to come back on just do a water change if possible to help out some since you won't have any filtering going on.And don't feed if possible to cut waste down

Yeah I have a 10g "Emergency" supply ready to go at all times..... Might break out 5g if tomorrow there is still no power.

I'm mainly concerned with HEAT. The tank runs at 80 24/7 with the ambient 76. Tomorrow if there's no power, house can easily climb to 85.

luckilu I am totally OCD about these things, and have a DIY inverter that goes from the Ecotech's backup to my JBJ C-Breeze.... I wonder if it will work!

Yeah I have a 10g "Emergency" supply ready to go at all times..... Might break out 5g if tomorrow there is still no power.

I'm mainly concerned with HEAT. The tank runs at 80 24/7 with the ambient 76. Tomorrow if there's no power, house can easily climb to 85.

luckilu I am totally OCD about these things, and have a DIY inverter that goes from the Ecotech's backup to my JBJ C-Breeze.... I wonder if it will work!

Try it now if you can so you have a plan for tomorrow if need be. Seize control of it first thing.
HarryPotter

Try it now if you can so you have a plan for tomorrow if need be. Seize control of it first thing.

Yeah it works, but I don't know for how long or if it will significantly reduce the Vortech battery lifespan.

I'm home tomorrow mostly, so can manually turn the fan off and on if neccesary to keep it below 82 if possible.

Those zoas are sick.....

So youtube doesn't allow me to upload in 1080. That's why you guys cant see them. It's 360p. How the f -_-

Those zoas are sick.....

So youtube doesn't allow me to upload in 1080. That's why you guys cant see them. It's 360p. How the f -_-

Well thats friggin stupid.

Thanks I like the oxides my tubs are nice but really tiny little things

That back up will be dead in 4 hrs.

So i'm testing something out... I cut off the air tube cylinder and replaced it with an adjustable air valve. Let's see if I can get something going with this mod.

Archived