inTank Media Baskets

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love my tubs blues. =)

They rock!

Nice! Those orange zoas are bright. What light did you end up going for?

Nano box duo :)

I bet those sweet new corals are popping under the blues of that light? So are you digging the new light and corals?

I bet those sweet new corals are popping under the blues of that light? So are you digging the new light and corals?

Just got home gonna mess around with it in a few :)

Thanks for asking buddy.

Looking good. Wants Moar colors! And puppies. :-)

Lol fair enough. I'll see what I can do,I didn't get the lights done until about 930 last night so I'll take some pics when I get off my first shift this morning everyone should be open and happy. And I'll take some more of the puppies haha. Thanks for stopping in Slowtwitch!

I also just kinda realized. ... I got an ass ton of coral yesterday lol. Oh and a new refractometer.

Now that it's up I'm enjoying it alot. Quality light quality coral,I'm happy :)

Nice hope you enjoy the LED :P

Dude its so much fun haha. There's so much stuff to tinker with . How you doing sir? Planning a well deserved 4th?

Tinkering away are we lol

Impossible not to. This light has more bells and whistles than most Ar15's I've shot hahaha

Dude its so much fun haha. There's so much stuff to tinker with . How you doing sir? Planning a well deserved 4th?

Going up to the lake to do some fishing. I'm always out fishing. If i'm not working, i'm fishing... or talking on here with you guys haha. Water change for my tank tonight. Bring on the 10 gallons of rodi!

Going up to the lake to do some fishing. I'm always out fishing. If i'm not working, i'm fishing... or talking on here with you guys haha. Water change for my tank tonight. Bring on the 10 gallons of rodi!

Awesome man! As you can see in enjoy it as well.post-79628-0-76547500-1435894716_thumb.jpg

Yea I'm gonna do a water change myself tomorrow the sps would probably especially appreciate it lol

Nice! I do a lot of trout, bass, and crappie fishing here in SoCal, wish I had more streams/rivers. Most of it is lake fishing, and of course over fished lakes. Brewing up some water now :)

What's your plans?

Nice! I do a lot of trout, bass, and crappie fishing here in SoCal, wish I had more streams/rivers. Most of it is lake fishing, and of course over fished lakes. Brewing up some water now :)

What's your plans?

Well I got a 3 day weekend since my client doesn't need service tomorrow so I may try to get some musky fishing early in the morning then replace some carpet,man I can't wait to rip out the carpet to put some laminate down.

Just put in an order for my 2 gallons of B Ionic and 175g red sea coral pro... I'm almost out of both! Ugh.

We have 3 lakes near us that are pretty good for musky,pike,and bass some good slab shakers in there too,and carp.

I have wood floors it's nice but with cats, a fish tank and always walking through it gets dirty so fast! Another chore I have to keep up with....

We have 3 lakes near us that are pretty good for musky,pike,and bass some good slab shakers in there too,and carp.

Very nice, there's lakes all around here as well just over fished. Nice, love to get some big ass pike lol.

Just put in an order for my 2 gallons of B Ionic and 175g red sea coral pro... I'm almost out of both! Ugh.

Yea I love ordering aquarium stuff lol even maintenance stuff. I think after all the coral I ordered starts growing bigger I may have to switch my Kent nano reef a&b which stinks if I do I've used it in every tank I've run with good results. I think I'm to 11 sps and 3 lps now

What do you like to fish with rod/reel wise?

Lol, I hate spending money but I love getting the goodies =). I'm big on the ultra light/light-medium tackle. I do a lot of float tubing so it's nice to be able to run with a 4'8 and be able to cast it where I need it. Depending on where i'm at, most the time my go to is a spoon from LipRipperz, works great. I'll jig a lot on the tube and drink beers all day. Haha. If i'm shore fishing, powerbait works best around here with a long leader... Lots of algae growth.

Archived