SaltCritters.com

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Looks great, still following your build. It's hard to tell where your level is but at 0:09-0:10 I can see where your foam/water line is... It's damn near mine, just the steroid pad makes it foam crazy. I'll remove the pad, adjust the level a bit lower... and i'll post an update tomorrow.. Thanks bros.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great, still following your build. It's hard to tell where your level is but at 0:09-0:10 I can see where your foam/water line is... It's damn near mine, just the steroid pad makes it foam crazy. I'll remove the pad, adjust the level a bit lower... and i'll post an update tomorrow.. Thanks bros.

Anytime brother glad to help out. Following your thread sir.

I don't have that skimmer I have a bigger sump skimmer. Why do you guys run your foam so low? I run my skimmer so the foam comes half way up the neck of the collection cup. I get a wet nasty cup of sludge once a week. It starts off wet then once the collection cup neck gets nasty it turns into a dryer sludge.

I don't have that skimmer I have a bigger sump skimmer. Why do you guys run your foam so low? I run my skimmer so the foam comes half way up the neck of the collection cup. I get a wet nasty cup of sludge once a week. It starts off wet then once the collection cup neck gets nasty it turns into a dryer sludge.

Mine just produces better when its set like that for whatever reason,I know your skimmer sir I saw it a few days ago when you posted a rare lawn tank setup pic! Had me pretty pumped. As your tank is rock n roll as all get out my friend.

Did you find your disco ball?

Sorry guys should also note that my skimmer has no hang bracket so it's set by whatever is under it as far as running depth goes.

post-79628-0-28975200-1435016287_thumb.jpg

Managed a rare photo of my serpent banded star. No lie he will eat an entire algae wafer if I drop one in.

post-79628-0-79587300-1435016380_thumb.jpg

Good front shot of the ruby.

Beautiful dragonette and torch!

Thanks man. Got him at petco had him labeled a scooter blennie for 9.99,I had a 5 off coupon so that was a steal,he's a pig with prime reef flake. The torch I got for like 10 at petco lol

:wub:

Thanks man. Got him at petco had him labeled a scooter blennie for 9.99,I had a 5 off coupon so that was a steal,he's a pig with prime reef flake. The torch I got for like 10 at petco lol

:o you got a red ruby for like $4? :o

Yes I did lol. Gotta love wrong labeling at petco. :D he was super easy to train to eat prime reef flake.

:wub:

:o you got a red ruby for like $4? :o

I have been trying for ages to figure out where I know the dog in your avatar from. I think I finally figured it out. Is it Hachi? Such an amazing story. Makes me teary eyed every time I think about the dedication there.

I have been trying for ages to figure out where I know the dog in your avatar from. I think I finally figured it out. Is it Hachi? Such an amazing story. Makes me teary eyed every time I think about the dedication there.

You are correct it is the legendary Hachi, yea the movie also made me cry like a baby when i watched it. I wanted to get an akita inu but they are expensive and rare these parts but we got a good American standard. He waits by the door on a pile of my dirty clothes when I leave :)

You are correct it is the legendary Hachi, yea the movie also made me cry like a baby when i watched it. I wanted to get an akita inu but they are expensive and rare these parts but we got a good American standard. He waits by the door on a pile of my dirty clothes when I leave :)

Oh man... I think someone's cutting onions near my desk...

Oh man... I think someone's cutting onions near my desk...

Aww it's ok Kim I understand those wreck less onion cutters haha ;)

My rottie lays against the door too when I'm gone also they both are very dad centered. I love them both very loyal and always alert watching everything. I wall both at night sometimes really late when the dirtier side of the town is out and about and no one even looks my direction lol.

I've always been a dog lover. Especially the big working breeds. I've never had an Akita, but that story made me want one. Closest I've had was an Alaskan Malamute. What an awesome dog. My Great Dane shows that kind of loyalty. She knows what time I am supposed to be home everyday and goes to stand at the door to greet me. If I'm ever late, she gets upset until I get home. I wish I could have her in my office with me, but the health dept. kind of frowns on dogs in healthcare facilities.

That's a steal! Petco always mislabels stuff.. I rescued my baby blue tang from Petco... got her for 29.99$ I figured since my tank is only 45 gallons, i'll rescue her and foster her until she has to be moved into a larger tank.

I've always been a dog lover. Especially the big working breeds. I've never had an Akita, but that story made me want one. Closest I've had was an Alaskan Malamute. What an awesome dog. My Great Dane shows that kind of loyalty. She knows what time I am supposed to be home everyday and goes to stand at the door to greet me. If I'm ever late, she gets upset until I get home. I wish I could have her in my office with me, but the health dept. kind of frowns on dogs in healthcare facilities.

My best friend has had two Giant Alaskan malamute his current one is around 175 lbs. The breeds are quite similar,the akita and malamute,the American Akitas have malamute /German Shepherd in 5hem to make them bigger and have different coat varieties along with some ww2 history being involved with the German Shepherd being used to cross breed due to a rabies out break and the army using the akitas coats for their uniforms so they put the GSD in the breeding cause it was the only dog allowed in Japan as it was a police/war dog.

I love Danes,we would've got one but we live in a 3 story townhouse so we opted out due to stairs being harder on the dog when its older. Bad ass dogs though so very regal looking. They used to sleep by the kings fireplace in the castle....metal.

That's a steal! Petco always mislabels stuff.. I rescued my baby blue tang from Petco... got her for 29.99$ I figured since my tank is only 45 gallons, i'll rescue her and foster her until she has to be moved into a larger tank.

That's what I'm talking about . How's the skimmer acting?

My Malamute was about 130 lbs. Strong as an ox. He LOVED to pull a sled. Every time it snowed he would go the the closet where his harness was kept and pull it out for us to put it on. My brother and I would sit in the sled and he would pull us around the neighborhood. So much fun.

My current dane is such a spoiled baby. Super well behaved but knows she could probably get away with murder. She has the whole family at her beckon call. She gets so much attention when I take her anywhere. If I wasn't married, she'd be the best chick magnet out there...lol

My cat always greets me when I get home from work.

But I'm pretty sure that has less to do with loyalty and more to do with food... :rolleyes:

My Malamute was about 130 lbs. Strong as an ox. He LOVED to pull a sled. Every time it snowed he would go the the closet where his harness was kept and pull it out for us to put it on. My brother and I would sit in the sled and he would pull us around the neighborhood. So much fun.

My current dane is such a spoiled baby. Super well behaved but knows she could probably get away with murder. She has the whole family at her beckon call. She gets so much attention when I take her anywhere. If I wasn't married, she'd be the best chick magnet out there...lol

Oh yea I hear ya lol lots of people stop to ask about the akita especially ladies. It's the stark white coat with a dark mask. I love his eyes,they hardly change expression, always serious,even when playing,only dog I've owned that still looks serious with his tongue hanging out.

My cat always greets me when I get home from work.

But I'm pretty sure that has less to do with loyalty and more to do with food... :rolleyes:

My ferret thst sleeps a literal 22 hours a day does this at his mansion doors upstairs lol.

Good looking dogs. Here's Mischief.

IMAG0043_zpsfeb7d68f.jpg

Like a beautiful horse/cow. Frigging awesome picture my friend.

She has the kindest eyes man. And Ive had beagles lol

Hm, i'm not really sure. It's foaming but not really reaching far into the neck... Here's a pic right now. What do you think?

6i9mix.jpg

Archived