Pod Your Reef

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Koda is cute!

Yea he's a piece of work. Lol. He is a 5 month old American Akita. The rottweiler will be the small dog at my house hahaha. Both are jealous when I spend time on my tank to much hahah

Also thanks for stopping by my thread miss kat!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have been thinking with all the extra space I have in my filter area to adding a large batch of chaeto algae. I feel I may be able to have enough back there to actually help nutrient export. And a place to grow extra pods even.

Is the jumbo puppy the new present, or did you double down on awesome new stuff?

No lol the puppy was to have another dog in the house since the rottie has never been alone. The thing I got for my b day was a new colt le6920. :)

NorthGaHillbilly

No lol the puppy was to have another dog in the house since the rottie has never been alone. The thing I got for my b day was a new colt le6920. :)

You SOB, thats awesome :bowdown: .

My cousin has a colt and its a great AR. I keep wanting to put together this lower I have, but Im still on the fence about going class 3 with it :ninja:

You SOB, thats awesome :bowdown: .

My cousin has a colt and its a great AR. I keep wanting to put together this lower I have, but Im still on the fence about going class 3 with it :ninja:

I looked into building one but figured if it's my "get in the truck and leave town gun" I'd rather have colt do it,I trust I could build but,well you get what I mean. It shoots really well I can get really good shots at 100 on flip up mbus. I added a quad rail,light/laser,and sling. Probably a Bushnell ar optic is what I'll out up top. Although I'd rather save and buy an ACOG. I've also stocked about 7 30 round pmags (so awesome and cheap rare find in gun world right? ) and added an accu wedge to take the slight upper and lower play. Love that gun. Would take it as my only weapon if need be.

I think with class three you can own one made prior to 1986 but cannot purchase or modify one that isnt. Although Georgia law states it's legal to own one I believe however the federal government says otherwise nation wide.

What lower do you have ? Also doesn't 5.56 just kick ass?

NorthGaHillbilly

I looked into building one but figured if it's my "get in the truck and leave town gun" I'd rather have colt do it,I trust I could build but,well you get what I mean. It shoots really well I can get really good shots at 100 on flip up mbus. I added a quad rail,light/laser,and sling. Probably a Bushnell ar optic is what I'll out up top. Although I'd rather save and buy an ACOG. I've also stocked about 7 30 round pmags (so awesome and cheap rare find in gun world right? ) and added an accu wedge to take the slight upper and lower play. Love that gun. Would take it as my only weapon if need be.

I think with class three you can own one made prior to 1986 but cannot purchase or modify one that isnt. Although Georgia law states it's legal to own one I believe however the federal government says otherwise nation wide.

What lower do you have ? Also doesn't 5.56 just kick ass?

Theres definatly something nice about having a factory built one. I really like my RRA, havent done much to it, but it goes bang every time.

when I say class 3, im talking SBR, and suppressed. I really like 5.56, but 300 black out is a serious joy. The AR platform is great for versatility.

Theres definatly something nice about having a factory built one. I really like my RRA, havent done much to it, but it goes bang every time.

when I say class 3, im talking SBR, and suppressed. I really like 5.56, but 300 black out is a serious joy. The AR platform is great for versatility.

Ah yes the sbr duh I'm an idiot hahaha sorry man. Yeah the AR is a bad ass platform very versatile. The .300 blackout is also an awesome caliber selection. I like the speed the 5.56 delivers myself not to shabby for a steroided. 22 hahaha

WowWow sorry for your loss.

Thank you. It was really sudden and just yea. But thank you for the condolence en28so.

Shit man, I hope you and yours are doing alright.

Thank ya sir much appreciated. But enough of all that sad noise your tank is looking way sharp sir. And yea I know you said ignore the algae but I always have red algae on my sand bed in this tank lol. It sucks but I stir and remove it. I just started running 11 Oz chemi pure blue and I think it maybe got everything a little butt - tight lol think it maybe cleaned the water too quickly :P

NorthGaHillbilly

Thank ya sir much appreciated. But enough of all that sad noise your tank is looking way sharp sir. And yea I know you said ignore the algae but I always have red algae on my sand bed in this tank lol. It sucks but I stir and remove it. I just started running 11 Oz chemi pure blue and I think it maybe got everything a little butt - tight lol think it maybe cleaned the water too quickly :P

yea, I slacked on feeding over the last two weeks, and my nitrates dropped to being undetectable... so the green meat started bleaching as always.

I use to use cemi pure, but at this point im pretty much running all-natural. You end up getting the AC job?

HarryPotter

Chemi-pure?

Ive never heard of it! Is it similar to Purigen? Or Phosguard?

Sounds awful strong, but without repercussions. Ill look into it!

yea, I slacked on feeding over the last two weeks, and my nitrates dropped to being undetectable... so the green meat started bleaching as always.

I use to use cemi pure, but at this point im pretty much running all-natural. You end up getting the AC job?

No but took a job doing something similar to my last job with people with intellectual development disabilities just a bit more money and flexibility.

I've been considering growing chaeto in my filter section it's close to 6 gallons of just water a pump and heater.

Chemi-pure?

Yes chemi pure is popular chemical filtration a popular combo here is chemi-pure elite and purigen,I'm not the best at explaining what the different varieties of chemi pure are but chemi pure blue is their newest product and is basically chemi pure elite and purigen if I'm not mistaken.

NorthGaHillbilly

No but took a job doing something similar to my last job with people with intellectual development disabilities just a bit more money and flexibility.

I've been considering growing chaeto in my filter section it's close to 6 gallons of just water a pump and heater.

Yes chemi pure is popular chemical filtration a popular combo here is chemi-pure elite and purigen,I'm not the best at explaining what the different varieties of chemi pure are but chemi pure blue is their newest product and is basically chemi pure elite and purigen if I'm not mistaken.

Got ya, cant argue with the pay, but the flexibility is key to me, i really like being able to work with the higher ups on my scheduling.

My "fuge" is only ~3 gallons, and its packed with micro brittles, pods, and a big ass ball of cheato, I say go for it!

Got ya, cant argue with the pay, but the flexibility is key to me, i really like being able to work with the higher ups on my scheduling.

My "fuge" is only ~3 gallons, and its packed with micro brittles, pods, and a big ass ball of cheato, I say go for it!

I'll get flamed for this lol but I was considering covering the return pump with a cover of some kind like a strawberry basket and lining it with mesh to keep some dwarf seahorses and a heavy pod culture in a mass of chaeto so the have plenty of hitch points and easy food axcess

NorthGaHillbilly

I'll get flamed for this lol but I was considering covering the return pump with a cover of some kind like a strawberry basket and lining it with mesh to keep some dwarf seahorses and a heavy pod culture in a mass of chaeto so the have plenty of hitch points and easy food axcess

what kind of turn over are you putting through the AIO area?

Chemi-pure?

I don't think it really shocked my corals to bad honestly it was more along the lines of the mythical power of chemi pure doing everything but cure cancer lol. It is quality,Stevie T says it makes water really wet.

post-79628-0-64802500-1431790883_thumb.jpg

Don't think I've done a pic of the aio section yet so figured I'd sharepost-79628-0-70923100-1431791019_thumb.jpg

And yep that's an intank basket in there,GFY Stevie.

Dayum "REALLY" wet?

That shit must be good

The wettest, as long as it's through an intank basket.

Archived