Top Shelf Aquatics

The Tweaker

pgrVII

My yellow coris does the same thing. Actually pokes its little head out of the water lookin at me while doing it LOL

Mine was doin this again just now,had his fin up cutting the surface like Bruce in jaws.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

You couldn't figure your Mp 10 out?

Attach it to tank, wet side inside tank dry side and controller out. Plug power cable into controller box if not already. Plug it in to the wall outlet. Align the wet and dry sides until it isn't vibrating all over the place. Enjoy without a wire going over the side of your tank :wacko:

You caught me, Im incapable of making an aquarium pump function. ;)

The cad lights pls 50 elite I got has started producing a good dry foam and tea colored skim! Took it apart last night to realign it and it was good to go. Even stayed good while I was at work all day and had some evaporation going on.

So,since setting up the new tank I've been more than happy with a project I started because I got bored one Sunday. However,in the back of my mind I've been thinking,"What if the false wall breaks?" Maybe an aqua clear 110 then the skimmer in the tank directly. Not an awful idea,I have more rock I can add to help hide the skimmer some....

. Orrrrr.....

I have a nanocube 28 in my garage collecting dust. Sump. And really mostly what id need is some PVC for returns. Since I can't drill the tank I can drop the PVC towards the bottom with an elbow at the end for an intake into the sump then one about half way down for the return. Then I can run the return into the center section that would have a filter sock,the main tank could have my skimmer and carbon reactor. Maybe even some macro algae,I do.have an led that I can mount over it. That way I could try to get a pod population nice and healthy too.

Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good back up plan....of the wall falls. ;)

Hmmm. Lifereef overflows look nice ms Kat seemed to approve them looking through old posts. Might just get bored and turn the cube into a sump just cause.

Just spoke with Jeff at life reef will place and order for a sump/prefilter over flow package. Very good customer response time and lots o questions answered.

reefernanoman
lol, good flow on the bottom is a balancing act for sure, expecially with larger LPS pieces. On thay same note, I much prefer the wp10 to the mp10 I had and played around with for a few weeks. I expect the rw will be even better if it's wider flow.

Im in the minority i know, but i rater my jeabos to thr MPs. With the mp10 I could not get the ammount of flow I want up top without pissing off everything on the bottom, I really like the ability to put the jeabos mid way on the side and direct the flow up.

Funny, but I didn't like how my MP 10 behaved inside my fusion 10g, but I didn't like how my WP 10 worked inside my NC 28G (heat issues and flow), so I switched them around and I'm happy now.

Lol yea different ways to everyone I guess I myself run a rw4 and a mp10 now and love them,probably gonna put the tunze low in the tank so it blows across the back bottom of the tank and rocks

New pics had to rearrange rocks a bit :/ but,it shows off the center rock well this way I like all the holes and crevices in it,and frags are really easy to stick on top of it .

LucKY ass, my clown could care less about my nem.

Things are lookin great!

Mine love on some anemones lol. Thanks man. It's getting there.

I also removed a return and am just running the sicce pump.

The skimmer is also producing blackish skim,with chunks!

Looks awesome man glad the clowns are digging it. I wouldn't be surprised if it split on you pretty soon :). Then you will have 3 of those beautys.

It even ate earlier,it's really nice looking. Splitting would be cool too. I feel like I did really good on this tank. With help from you and hillbilly of course

Archived