ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

I think I must have gotten really lucky with my wp10, I still think there worth the little they cost I, but mine has never been cleaned and is going strong for 6 months on else mode. Let me know how you like the rw 4, I'm contemplating switching to one and using the 10 in the sump, Blue mandarin?
Yea I.loved my wp10 for sure moved mad water in my breeder. I will prob run it where the wp10 is facing the over flow and the returns,especially after adding that one you sent me I'll have lots of flow and a koralia 240 in between the returns. Yea the mandarins I had a starry dragonet that was easy to train to eat pellet. I just broadcasted formula 1pellets in the rocks where he liked to peck and eventually he figured them out,he would eat flake too.

Digging the scape looks like you nailed it. How is everything else going buddy?
Not to bad sir . Thank you. Spent the day at the vet with the rottie having bloody diarrhea all Sunday. Yuck. She's ok though nothing some chicken/rice and antibiotic wouldn't fix. Lol.Yea I'm happy with how the new tank turned out. The awesome bta you sent my way is top of the rocks middle of tank. Show piece.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep thats the miracle food for dogs when they get sick. I remember when I first got my Chihuahua she had some nasty green going on. Vet gave me that recipe and she was back to normal in a few days. Didn't i read you applied for a new job animal control?

Yep thats the miracle food for dogs when they get sick. I remember when I first got my Chihuahua she had some nasty green going on. Vet gave me that recipe and she was back to normal in a few days. Didn't i read you applied for a new job animal control?

Yes I did if I don't hear back by Wed I'm gonna try to call them. Should be a job up my alley. Almost double my rate now so that's a big help in the old wallet. Lol

Good luck with getting the job. Hope your pup feels better... Oh and I like the tank!!

Thanks! She's doing good now. And thanks I'm gonna hop over and check your thread out.post-79628-0-30463300-1417488954_thumb.jpg

Yep thats the miracle food for dogs when they get sick. I remember when I first got my Chihuahua she had some nasty green going on. Vet gave me that recipe and she was back to normal in a few days.

Chicken and rice (also have done hamburger with the grease drained/ soaked off with paper towel...) is definitely a miracle food for stomach issues . My Pit/boxer gets a "stomach bacteria imbalance" (resulting same issue pgr's rottie has) every year in July (yes like a regularly scheduled thing :wacko:) and the vet used to gave us some "good bacteria" to mix with the chicken and rice until one of my wifes friends that went to vet school said to just give her plain yogurt (with live cultures) instead it is basically the same thing... saves me a trip to the vet and has worked every time.... and quicker IME.

So,I by chance ran into local petco,they got a new shipment of fish yesterday.

This was labeled "scooter blenny" $9.99

post-79628-0-75315100-1417628658_thumb.jpg

Also had a $5off coupon so got a ruby red dragonet,for $5.

Center piece fish found!

So,I by chance ran into local petco,they got a new shipment of fish yesterday.

This was labeled "scooter blenny" $9.99

attachicon.gifWP_001351.jpg

Also had a $5off coupon so got a ruby red dragonet,for $5.

Center piece fish found!

Wow! Nice price! I hope he does well for you!

NorthGaHillbilly

Thanks man you're the best

Hell, I hope it does well for ya. Ive been really happy with that sicce and this new one too

Any word from the AC?

Yes they said they're reviewing my info. So hopefully soon ill know something.

Yea I've heard good things about sicce,quiet.

I hooked up an rw4 from jebao today. Thing moves some water.

NorthGaHillbilly

Yes they said they're reviewing my info. So hopefully soon ill know something. Yea I've heard good things about sicce,quiet.I hooked up an rw4 from jebao today. Thing moves some water.

Glad to hear it man, I expet it'd be a pretty cool job.

I'm looking at replacing my wp10 with an rw4 soon, your review is enough to tip the scales. How much wider does the flow seem?

It's

Glad to hear it man, I expet it'd be a pretty cool job.

I'm looking at replacing my wp10 with an rw4 soon, your review is enough to tip the scales. How much wider does the flow seem?

Flow is definitely wider and seems stronger . Bubble coral is pissy cause I've been running a 240 koralia in place of the broken wp and it stirred lots of junk up. I do have a litter pan bottom though hahaha. I'd recommend one for sure. Especially for the price.

NorthGaHillbilly

It's Flow is definitely wider and seems stronger . Bubble coral is pissy cause I've been running a 240 koralia in place of the broken wp and it stirred lots of junk up. I do have a litter pan bottom though hahaha. I'd recommend one for sure. Especially for the price.

lol, good flow on the bottom is a balancing act for sure, expecially with larger LPS pieces. On thay same note, I much prefer the wp10 to the mp10 I had and played around with for a few weeks. I expect the rw will be even better if it's wider flow.

Im in the minority i know, but i rater my jeabos to thr MPs. With the mp10 I could not get the ammount of flow I want up top without pissing off everything on the bottom, I really like the ability to put the jeabos mid way on the side and direct the flow up.

lol, good flow on the bottom is a balancing act for sure, expecially with larger LPS pieces. On thay same note, I much "prefer the wp10 to the mp10 I had and played around with for a few weeks. I expect the rw will be even better if it's wider flow.

Im in the minority i know, but i rater my jeabos to thr MPs. With the mp10 I could not get the ammount of flow I want up top without pissing off everything on the bottom, I really like the ability to put the jeabos mid way on the side and direct the flow up.

The jebaos are nice especially the price. And the ability to aim them is also nice. I think I may start stocking stick coral up on top of the big rock in the back right corner they like lots of flow typically. And I finally got my two that I've had to start growing after a while.

Added my cad pls50 elite the other day. Micro bubbles calmed down,didn't have any at first but after tweaking it I got some but mostly have dissipated now. Producing a good head off the bat.

Rw4 being run in else mode,nice flow,bit wider than wp10. This thing will produce a really awesome wave that's fun to watch.

Adding a mp10 blue box in the next week or so(gotta deal I just simply couldn't refuse,luckily I sold my tunze quick) .

Also....a neat little beast of a pump came to my door this mornin,a sicce 1.5(thanks sir) and I replaced the top return pump with it and kept the rotating water deflector, if feel I have reached a good amount of flow now.

NorthGaHillbilly

Added my cad pls50 elite the other day. Micro bubbles calmed down,didn't have any at first but after tweaking it I got some but mostly have dissipated now. Producing a good head off the bat. Rw4 being run in else mode,nice flow,bit wider than wp10. This thing will produce a really awesome wave that's fun to watch. Adding a mp10 blue box in the next week or so(gotta deal I just simply couldn't refuse,luckily I sold my tunze quick) . Also....a neat little beast of a pump came to my door this mornin,a sicce 1.5(thanks sir) and I replaced the top return pump with it and kept the rotating water deflector, if feel I have reached a good amount of flow now.

If you figgure out how to make the mp10 blue box working let me know, I didnt take alot of time trying to make it work, but it wasnt NEAR as simple as the guys of the Jeabo... I know suprise right.

If you figgure out how to make the mp10 blue box working let me know, I didn;t take alot of time trying to make it work, but it wasnt NEAR as simple as the guys of the Jeabo... I know suprise right.

Honestly no lol. The vortechs to me though just amaze my brain with the transfer process through glass,I'm easily amused.

The jebaos are compact easily controlled and directional. The Damon thing is the same size of.my koralia 240. The wire doesn't bother me at all its not noticeable. So I agree they are pretty bad ass.

If you figgure out how to make the mp10 blue box working let me know, I didnt take alot of time trying to make it work, but it wasnt NEAR as simple as the guys of the Jeabo... I know suprise right.
You couldn't figure your Mp 10 out?

You couldn't figure your Mp 10 out?

Attach it to tank, wet side inside tank dry side and controller out. Plug power cable into controller box if not already. Plug it in to the wall outlet. Align the wet and dry sides until it isn't vibrating all over the place. Enjoy without a wire going over the side of your tank :wacko:

So my ruby red likes to take swims toward the top of the water column late at night lol caught him just cruising the surface at like 2am. Goofball.

So my ruby red likes to take swims toward the top of the water column late at night lol caught him just cruising the surface at like 2am. Goofball.

My yellow coris does the same thing. Actually pokes its little head out of the water lookin at me while doing it LOL

Archived