ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

I'd look for some sort of black vynal, ask Jstn, he's the guru on adhesives and the like

What dont you know.man? Hahaha thanks for the info.

Also my new iwb holster handles my xd like a champ. Feels like it's floating. Super comfortable

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NorthGaHillbilly

What dont you know.man? Hahaha thanks for the info.

Also my new iwb holster handles my xd like a champ. Feels like it's floating. Super comfortable

lol, I'm no Ben, but I try

glad to hear it man, who makes it?

lol, I'm no Ben, but I try

glad to hear it man, who makes it?

A company called stealth gear they're out of Utah I believe. All hand made custom for each individual model no one size.fits many. Little pricey but hands down best.iwb

Looks awesome man, is it viewable from both sides? Andhow long have you had the bubble coral?

It's viewable just from the way the pics taken and the sides I wanted to put the aio section against the wall but it hung off the desk a good 6".

I've had the bubble coral about 3 months or so. Got it almost dead out of a tank I tore down.

Looks like you're off to a good start!

A company called stealth gear they're out of Utah I believe. All hand made custom for each individual model no one size.fits many. Little pricey but hands down best.iwb

A little pricey for added comfort, control and a secure fit is a solid trade off IMO.... when it comes to anything!

Looks like you're off to a good start!

A little pricey for added comfort, control and a secure fit is a solid trade off IMO.... when it comes to anything!

Agreed. On anything,but especially on that haha.

Thanks man I loved the foot print on the breeder

Agreed. On anything,but especially on that haha. Thanks man I loved the foot print on the breeder

Definitely ;)

Yeah the 40B has a real nice footprint for sure.

Definitely ;)

Yeah the 40B has a real nice footprint for sure.

I actually took a bit looking through your thread along with a few others and that helped sell me. Lots of room compared to.my nano cube.

I actually took a bit looking through your thread along with a few others and that helped sell me. Lots of room compared to.my nano cube.

Don't look through the last few pages in my build, I dont want your wife coming after me because u upgraded again after looking at available space and a dreamy footprint. :lol:

Don't look through the last few pages in my build, I dont want your wife coming after me because u upgraded again after looking at available space and a dreamy footprint. :lol:

Haha noted sir.

Looks good man, have you seen the bubble coral open up... it looks awfully close to the rock, I'd be concerned about it getting damaged where its at. That said I've never owned one, but I have seen one expand big time at the LFS during a feeding.

Yea I moved him while he was opened up nothing set yet though I'll still shuffle things around. Thanks Chris!

Ok cool just wanted to make sure it had room :)

Scape looks sweet man!

Ok cool just wanted to make sure it had room :)

Scape looks sweet man!

I like my scape finally. Lol

Also I scooted the bubble coral out a few inches. Nothing set in stone like I said haha

NorthGaHillbilly

diggin it man, ive got a box with your name on it, literally I just wrote your name and address on a box. Ill ship it out tomorrow

diggin it man, ive got a box with your name on it, literally I just wrote your name and address on a box. Ill ship it out tomorrow

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm actually gonna run an experiment,one to try saving money lol but the other is just curiosity. My light will cover a 24x24 area and normally for this tank size I'd need more but with the aio section it's 29" display area. Obviously new thing can be kept on outer edges but most my rock work is covered well. So I'm gonna see how things go.

Now I need to try and sell my skimmer soon for a bigger one. And a carbon reactor.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm actually gonna run an experiment,one to try saving money lol but the other is just curiosity. My light will cover a 24x24 area and normally for this tank size I'd need more but with the aio section it's 29" display area. Obviously new thing can be kept on outer edges but most my rock work is covered well. So I'm gonna see how things go. Now I need to try and sell my skimmer soon for a bigger one. And a carbon reactor.

I bet you could put chalices and meat corals in that alleged "no light zone" and they wouldn't know the difference ;)

NorthGaHillbilly

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm actually gonna run an experiment,one to try saving money lol but the other is just curiosity. My light will cover a 24x24 area and normally for this tank size I'd need more but with the aio section it's 29" display area. Obviously new thing can be kept on outer edges but most my rock work is covered well. So I'm gonna see how things go. Now I need to try and sell my skimmer soon for a bigger one. And a carbon reactor.

Ive got a 24" over my 36" tank and nothing seems to mind one bit :D

So I will be getting in a cad lights pls 50 to replace skimmer,and ordering a brs media reactor to run a carbon/gfo mix also thanks hillbilly for the pump coming in.

So my jebao wp10 quit working after a vinegar bath today this is the second one I've had go up on me. So figured I'd try my hand at an rw4. Also my pls 50 will be shipped this week.

Also,I kinda feel like my tank.needs that one last fish. Thinking maybe a dragonet. But a blue this time. Hmmm decisions.

NorthGaHillbilly
So my jebao wp10 quit working after a vinegar bath today this is the second one I've had go up on me. So figured I'd try my hand at an rw4. Also my pls 50 will be shipped this week. Also,I kinda feel like my tank.needs that one last fish. Thinking maybe a dragonet. But a blue this time. Hmmm decisions.

I think I must have gotten really lucky with my wp10, I still think there worth the little they cost, but mine has never been cleaned and is going strong for 6 months on else mode. Let me know how you like the rw 4, I'm contemplating switching to one and using the 10 in the sump,

Blue mandarin?

Archived