ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

Looks good man my clowns never cared about my nems so its cool to see yours take to it s readily! :)

Mine really do,now both lawntip anemones are together so the clowns are super busy.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good man, I think of one these days I might have to find me a bubble coral. I've always found them interesting but until lately haven't really been big on LPS :wacko:

Looks good man, I think of one these days I might have to find me a bubble coral. I've always found them interesting but until lately haven't really been big on LPS :wacko:

Yea I don't really have a favorite kind of coral myself although I love anemones. My bubble coral was a rescue from a lady who wasn't even sure what it was,now it's healthy and massive.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys had lots going on last few months. Had to put my corgi to sleep :( but we have a new puppy :) also tank is going good I'll post new pics tonight with new phone. Maybe even some underwater angles.

No big updates,but did my 3 week 5 gallon water change today. Also ordered the 11oz chemi-pure blue as I really liked having it in my previous tank. Plus I'm kinda lazy and like the all in one media it provides.

Looking good man. I finally did a WC today think it's been 4-5 weeks :lol: just ordered me a new 12" Ritteri anemone tonight. I have always liked Ben's so now since I have a little extra room :).

Looking good man. I finally did a WC today think it's been 4-5 weeks :lol: just ordered me a new 12" Ritteri anemone tonight. I have always liked Ben's so now since I have a little extra room :).

Yesssss!!!!

I've always wanted to keep a magnificent anemone. That's probably why I like my torch coral so much as its tentacles remind of the anemone.

Yesssss!!!!

I've always wanted to keep a magnificent anemone. That's probably why I like my torch coral so much as its tentacles remind of the anemone.

I have always wanted one but have had to much LPS. What floors me is how people can't keep bubble tips alive. My salinity went thru the room and my nems look awesome. Think my tank is slowly going to be filled with nems.

I have always wanted one but have had to much LPS. What floors me is how people can't keep bubble tips alive. My salinity went thru the room and my nems look awesome. Think my tank is slowly going to be filled with nems.

I like this tank o nems idea. Yea I don't get it either I think the green one I got from you either split or fought a power head it is smaller now but healthy. My rainbow has done exceptional and is regularly bubbley

Sorry about your dog, we just lost one as well, quite a shock.

Tank looks really good ... need more SPS. :D

Sorry about your dog, we just lost one as well, quite a shock.

Tank looks really good ... need more SPS. :D

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that :/

Yea my sps took me a really long time to get it growing but finally got it to. I think I'll add one or two more pieces up on top of the left side with the others, probably a birds nest or something.

Chemi pure blue shipped from intank today! Also went to a "natural " pet store for some stuff for the Akita. Funny,my tank and the dog have similar things added to their diet,lol. Kelp is a new one on me for dogs but supposedly good for dogs especially Akitas.

Archived