inTank Media Baskets

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

It's incredible how you are merging two hobbies together. That is crazy amazing. I just have to give kudos :bowdown:

3 actually I have vivariums too lol

• Like 1
Cameron6796

Yea very unique

I really want to find a trident maple or something else hardy but cool, maybe I'll go hunting once spring breaks

Yea very unique

• Like 1

Yea very uniqueI really want to find a trident maple or something else hardy but cool, maybe I'll go hunting once spring breaksYea very unique

Just don't repot after spring or you could weaken the tree or kill it

It looks like you have both green and blue thumbs. Very nice.

Thank you! I've mostly completed the bottom of the tank so pics to follow tonight! Also I'm really stoked to get the wp10 should be pretty cool to test it out

• Like 1

Man that shrubbery one looks so similar I do not remember what exactly it is.

So the maples and stuff are they ones you have dug up from around your area? They look really nice regardless. I am going to have to get my hands on something to put in the empty pots I have...

• Like 1

bad pics(wish my dslr wasn't a papreweight) but need to post :P

Got the new wp-10 and this in today-much better then my mighty mite

https://imageshack.com/i/mjr16dj'>r16d.jpg

I've also been secretly growing this on the sand bed

https://imageshack.com/i/jth6zjj'>h6zj.jpg

New FTS whatcha tink?

https://imageshack.com/i/g1p2rsj'>p2rs.jpg

more pics to come of the wp-10 and other cool stuff!

• Like 13

okay lemme ask you since you're purposely growing sea grass.

how do you get rid of it if you didn't intend for it to get into your tank in the first place? tang is not an option

• Like 2

okay lemme ask you since you're purposely growing sea grass... tang is not an option

Wait until Brian reveals the baby sea turtle that he rescued from the beak of a seagull. The gull injured the turtle's flipper, so he's going to keep it in this tank until the flipper heals properly, then it will be released back into the wild.

Just kidding... or am I?

post-3692-0-94773600-1397174687_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

okay lemme ask you since you're purposely growing sea grass.

how do you get rid of it if you didn't intend for it to get into your tank in the first place? tang is not an option

It looks like some dwarf form of calupra as the blades are only a few cm long. I like it so I'm just gonna keep it in there. I'll just remove it from spots manually that I don't want it.

Wait until Brian reveals the baby sea turtle that he rescued from the beak of a seagull. The gull injured the turtle's flipper, so he's going to keep it in this tank until the flipper heals properly, then it will be released back into the wild.Just kidding... or am I?
:)
Mr. Microscope

Your bonsais are really beautiful. Can't wait to see them in all their leafy glory. Please update on those later.

Neat sea grass. How's the rest of your livestock doing in there?

• Like 1

Easier said than done in my situation. Mines growing on a rock. I remove what I can with plucking but pieces still remain. I'm afraid to take a toothbrush to it and make it spread since it's isolated on an island

• Like 1

Your bonsais are really beautiful. Can't wait to see them in all their leafy glory. Please update on those later.

Neat sea grass. How's the rest of your livestock doing in there?

I'll update when there in full leaf but till then a new addition, that's gonna be a lot of work

muuf.jpg

a04q.jpg

bpu7.jpg

Wow, looks great! Coming from a planted tank background, I love how you blend the two aspects of the hobby so seamlessly. Stunning!

Thank you!

Beautiful, just beautiful. Brings a feeling of peace.

:wub:

Easier said than done in my situation. Mines growing on a rock. I remove what I can with plucking but pieces still remain. I'm afraid to take a toothbrush to it and make it spread since it's isolated on an island

just take a while I guess lol-my tank is more organized chaos so I don't mind so much

• Like 2

That one is going to take some serious work to shrink down. O_o How on earth are you going to hid that big of a trunk cut?

its not gonna be a straight cut-it'll be carved out to be hollowed out-much like a lightning strike

Tank is lookign great Giga, I am stil lin love with that light you made :wub: haha.

I'ma try and take some more pics tonight, I'll snap a few of the light when I do lol

• Like 1