Pod Your Reef

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

Well, you should probably start a new tank that way the tang will have somewhere to hang whenever his algae-grazing services aren't needed ;)

• Like 1

I love how you put the sps on the roots! It looks really good and it actually happens in nature as you know.. Here's a picture I took in Belize in March of this year while snorkeling amongst the mangroves.

IMG_1834_zps1436768d.jpg

Also I think a condy anemone would be really cool. I saw them amongst the mangroves with a Stenorynchys crab and Periclimenes shrimp.

IMG_1823_zpsc6c8152c.jpg

P3095662_zpsc155fe4c.jpg

Anyways, great tank!

• Like 5

I love how you put the sps on the roots! It looks really good and it actually happens in nature as you know.. Here's a picture I took in Belize in March of this year while snorkeling amongst the mangroves.

IMG_1834_zps1436768d.jpg

Also I think a condy anemone would be really cool. I saw them amongst the mangroves with a Stenorynchys crab and Periclimenes shrimp.

IMG_1823_zpsc6c8152c.jpg

P3095662_zpsc155fe4c.jpg

Anyways, great tank!

I almost bought an arrow crab the other day, the only thing I worry about is it getting some of the cardinals as they just hand in place alot

That's awesome tank

Thank you!

wait I won?

Edit:

Holy crap I did win !!!!

Grats on winning some cash (store credit?) from BRS!

Yeah, just got the email from BRS. Congrats. Such a beautiful tank.

congrats on your BRS win!!

man you guys are quick. good job man! still lovin the tank.

man gonna go get some goods!

• Like 4

Congrats Giga....you deserve it. I still can't get over how sick that curved light is.

Thank you so much! I already have plans for a new version that i'll build this winter.

A well deserved win. Congrats

So sick if you dont mind me adking what did you win?
200 dollars store credit

I just saw the email too. Congratulations! You definitely deserve it.

Thanks so much means a lot!

FlowerMama

Nice that you can feel like you can get a little of the money back by buying something this time you don't have to pay for!!!

• Like 1

Congrats Giga! I just saw your win in my email from BRS. Awesome!

Thanks you!So wasn't sure what I wanted but I need a new pump to replace the bulky koralia so an mp10 fit the bill. A new mp10 es for 40$ not to shabby.

Nice that you can feel like you can get a little of the money back by buying something this time you don't have to pay for!!!

Yes it's like the first contest I've won too
  • Like 1
FlowerMama

Thanks you!So wasn't sure what I wanted but I need a new pump to replace the bulky koralia so an mp10 fit the bill. A new mp10 es for 40$ not to shabby.

Yes it's like the first contest I've won too

nah, might be the first contest you've won but you sure are one over us and won us over with this incredible set-up.

• Like 2