Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

jedimasterben

gheeyyyy. I have the same and it doesn't fit in my sump, either, but mine is the old style and needs a big converter for the different threads. Will probably end up buying yours just to take the body lol

• Like 1

What kind of shrimp/lobster is that little guy?

Alpheus armatus -these are normally found with Bartholomea annulata(corkscreew annemone) but I'm hopeing the BTA will be ok

What happened to all the macro algae?

update soon

Mr. Microscope

and these two are about the size of a quarter-only 10$ each so I couldn't help myself lol

DSC01824_zpsdc2b46e8.jpg

NEM!!!! :) :) :)

That was $10?! Nice..

• Like 1

Looking good, waiting to see all those lumens light up that tank.

Only 2 of those veros are for this and the others are for the vivarium

NEM!!!! :) :) :)That was $10?! Nice..

Yeah green bubble tip and there's a lfs that past 5pm everything is 25% off so I couldn't help myself for 10$ Might go back tonight after work

Justind823

Yeah green bubble tip and there's a lfs that past 5pm everything is 25% off so I couldn't help myself for 10$ Might go back tonight after work

Whaaa? How cool. I wish there was a store like that near me

• Like 1

If it is really Caulerpa brachytus (sorry, got the name wrong^^) you really have to watch out.

It's a pain to remove (usually, if it grows on rocks you can't remove it at all) and every tiny bit will grow to a new plant :/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

sooooo woke up this morning and it seem something happened as my tank crashed-lost my bta,pistol shrimp,peppermint, 2 orange lined cardinals and my tang. My misbar clown is not looking that great but still holding on................

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I didn't have time this morning to fully look into as I had to get the fam and myself ready for work n such. I'll let you know when I get home today

• Like 1
Just a minor splinter on the way up the totm pole. No doubt things will get sorted out.

I think so I'm making some changes so I'll get this sorted by then

Mr. Microscope

Awe, sorry about your crash giga. That's a lot of loss. I hope you're able to pin down the problem quickly and restabilize the tank. Guess it's time to think about new livestock.

• Like 1

That sucks Giga, your tank is one of the two treads that I actually follow. I liked your tank so much I recently put 2 baby mangroves in my macro-display tank.

• Like 1

Awe, sorry about your crash giga. That's a lot of loss. I hope you're able to pin down the problem quickly and restabilize the tank. Guess it's time to think about new livestock.

Yeah I have been thinking about what I should do and I have a few things in mind

That sucks Giga, your tank is one of the two treads that I actually follow. I liked your tank so much I recently put 2 baby mangroves in my macro-display tank.

mangroves are the best!

Aww man that blows.

yeah but i'll get it back together

• Like 1