Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

Arkayology

Hey guys, after much talk with my wife and thinking, I'm going to take a break from saltwater. We may have another kid in the near future and with haveing so many hobbies my time is becoming too thin. Im gonna focus on my bonsai and vivariums- since ther is no work compared reef tanks. I'm just gonna put the mangroves in a bonsai pot and add them to my collection. I have had a reef tank for 7 years in some fashion or another and with this tank crash I think it's time to take a few years off. This tank will most likly turn into a vivarium as I still enjoy the reef hobby just don't have the time for so many hobbies. I will also be selling of most my stuff as well. It's bitter sweet but I think it the right call right now in my life. Also this is not good bye as I'll still update my vivarium and be on here I just won't have a reef tank for now.

I'm sorry to see this tank come down, but you gotta do what you gotta do. GL man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...