ReefCleaners.org

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

Man, there are so many amazing trimma, eviota gobies.... Why only few in the trade...... #bitchySaturday

oh anyone know great fish stores in the west LA area?

Good luck, pygmy gobies are a pain to track down.. I've been working on a few for a Couple months now with no luck.

Good luck, pygmy gobies are a pain to track down.. I've been working on a few for a Couple months now with no luck.

HAHAHA I know i was lucky that I found my trimma at a LFS! they are kinda rare to find around here

I suggest buying from Liveaquaria whenever they're on sale. That's how I got 6 eviotas and 2 trimmas, all of which cost a pretty penny...

I got two of my red spotted trimma at a LFS, and I LOVE THEM. I wish there are more pieces in the trade whether wild-caught or tank-raised... I think they are amazing fishes.

I love your gold neon eviotas!!!!!! I read somewhere said that they change sex, do you have a mated pair? How do you like them? I'm thinking of getting 2 :P (or maybe I'm just wishing LOL)

HAHAHA I know i was lucky that I found my trimma at a LFS! they are kinda rare to find around here

I got two of my red spotted trimma at a LFS, and I LOVE THEM. I wish there are more pieces in the trade whether wild-caught or tank-raised... I think they are amazing fishes.

I love your gold neon eviotas!!!!!! I read somewhere said that they change sex, do you have a mated pair? How do you like them? I'm thinking of getting 2 :P (or maybe I'm just wishing LOL)

Yes, my previous LFSs have them randomly. I just checked LA, and they have the eviotas in stock. My group is apparently a harem, or at least some sort of pecking order, with the largest one (it has longer dorsal rays) being the leader. I like them since they are not too active except when feeding. I show warn you that the leader actually picked on one of the trimmas (same type you have), even though the trimma was bigger.

Man, there are so many amazing trimma, eviota gobies.... Why only few in the trade...... #bitchySaturday

oh anyone know great fish stores in the west LA area?

I agree...there need to be more available. I was wanting some red-eye gobies, but after some research, quickly squelched that dream. They are VERY rare to pop up in the trade. Maybe someday we'll have more pygmy gobies to choose from.

Did you discover any great fish stores in our area? I'm still looking for that perfect store. :lol:

Deleted User 4
I agree...there need to be more available. I was wanting some red-eye gobies, but after some research, quickly squelched that dream. They are VERY rare to pop up in the trade. Maybe someday we'll have more pygmy gobies to choose from.Did you discover any great fish stores in our area? I'm still looking for that perfect store. :lol:

You guys are near culver city right? I'm far from you guys haha

I agree...there need to be more available. I was wanting some red-eye gobies, but after some research, quickly squelched that dream. They are VERY rare to pop up in the trade. Maybe someday we'll have more pygmy gobies to choose from.

Did you discover any great fish stores in our area? I'm still looking for that perfect store. :lol:

The only store I think is the best that I can find is Vivid Aquariums; however, their fish selection is underwhelming comparing to corals!!!!

It is quite a drive for me tho, up to 30-40 mins in traffic.... one way. For small gobies, I have better luck at the Aquarium in Culver City; however, that's pretty much it LOL.

We need connection to the wholesaler :P so we can snatch the rare ones or licensed diver hahahaha but that's more likely to be in my dream....

Deleted User 4
COOLEST THING EVER!

My two trimma gobies are mating RIGHT NOW, captured on camera and pics!!!!!

Too bad the newborns won't last very long...

But yes!! Congrats!!! :)

Too bad the newborns won't last very long... But yes!! Congrats!!! :)

Unfortunately, but it is a cool ritual to watch!!!! First I thought I bought 2 males because one keeps picking on the other, but I read that trimma goby changes sex. Now, they are mating and doing their dancing ritual IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!

no camera shy for sure hahahaha. I will try to post the pics and vid as soon as I could!

Deleted User 4

Unfortunately, but it is a cool ritual to watch!!!! First I thought I bought 2 males because one keeps picking on the other, but I read that trimma goby changes sex. Now, they are mating and doing their dancing ritual IT IS SO COOL!!!!!!

no camera shy for sure hahahaha. I will try to post the pics and vid as soon as I could!

Lolol nice! I'm expecting you to be super pro at these videos since you're a graphic designer :)

They do teach you video editing right?

Lolol nice! I'm expecting you to be super pro at these videos since you're a graphic designer :)

They do teach you video editing right?

Hahaha no I'm super a noob at photographing images, videos. That's why I have photographer friends HAHA ;)

Deleted User 4

Hahaha no I'm super a noob at photographing images, videos. That's why I have photographer friends HAHA ;)

LOololol you should learn to man haha. I'm going to upgrade to a photographer camera someday after I graduate college ahah, just to take some nice macro and such.

Have your friends teach you :)

There is a guy that is at art shows around here (you probably have a local variety) who does the spacey spray paint art. For your star field background maybe you can do something like it, minus the whole wacky pyramid or space ship.

Deleted User 4

There is a guy that is at art shows around here (you probably have a local variety) who does the spacey spray paint art. For your star field background maybe you can do something like it, minus the whole wacky pyramid or space ship.

Damn, he is pro ahha.

The mountains especially.

Wow.............. Great find! I will definitely practice some spray move.

Deleted User 4

Wow.............. Great find! I will definitely practice some spray move.

I'm assuming you would have to hang it onto the wall instead of the glass panel since you wouldn't want paint sticking onto the back glass haha.

Hhahah barely looks like it ahaha I'm assuming that's his thing popping out?

I thought it was droppings at 1st lol.

Too lazy to edit the other clips HAHAHAHA good enough for now. Long day at work :P