Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

Deleted User 4

Wait, what??? You're going in the "Shark Tank"?

No way.....lol.

What products does your self-made company make?? Better be good (Look nice, sleek-ish) lol

What's ICFF? lol. And since when did you started watching "Shark tank"?

That show's been my favorite since it started. I watched every single episode.

Wait, what??? You're going in the "Shark Tank"?

No way.....lol.

What products does your self-made company make?? Better be good (Look nice, sleek-ish) lol

What's ICFF? lol. And since when did you started watching "Shark tank"?

That show's been my favorite since it started. I watched every single episode.

What I meant is launching my own design brands this year LOL then maybe going on Shark Tank :P

ICFF stands for International Contemporary Furniture Fair (but it includes materials, products, lighting and etc) one of the biggest one in the US (NYC). I'm currently working on 2 different brands that I will launch soon. One is in home products + accessories, and the other is in home material + finishing.

Busy year! Out of school and going on start-ups HAHAHAHAHA *finger cross*

Deleted User 4

Wow, you just grad from college? I have another yr....lol. Wish I could work now haha...

I see. What was your major? A designer field? Or business? haha

Good luck man! I really want to see what you come up with especially.

Btw, don't forget to get a patent on your products/branding.

Wow, you just grad from college? I have another yr....lol. Wish I could work now haha...

I see. What was your major? A designer field? Or business? haha

Good luck man! I really want to see what you come up with especially.

Btw, don't forget to get a patent on your products/branding.

HAHAHAHA you watch too much Shark Tank LOL

Well I run my own branding studio too, here is my website if you want to check it out: studiominh.com

Deleted User 4

Well I run my own branding studio too, here is my website if you want to check it out: studiominh.com

Ohh wow, is that expensive to run your own studio?

Damn, you went to Pasadena art school? Nice, well an old friend of mine is also going to that school at the moment. As some kind of graphic designer for clothing I think. It's a nice school haha.

Checked out your nude stackable chair video haha.

So, just quick question. How are you going to distribute your branding and products? Hmmm

Wow, I really like the restroom idea!!! That's definitely, one I see lots of potential in profit and sales. haha

Nice work! My brother in law runs his own branding/web design/advertising company.

Ohh wow, is that expensive to run your own studio?

Damn, you went to Pasadena art school? Nice, well an old friend of mine is also going to that school at the moment. As some kind of graphic designer for clothing I think. It's a nice school haha.

Checked out your nude stackable chair video haha.

So, just quick question. How are you going to distribute your branding and products? Hmmm

Wow, I really like the restroom idea!!! That's definitely, one I see lots of potential in profit and sales. haha

Thanks!

Right now I'm working on branding for small start-ups or boutique businesses.

As for my product brands, I haven't launched them yet but it will be a learning process. I have learned and networked through my trade show experience. Hopefully that will help out LOL.

Are you studying business or you just watch Shark Tank too much? :P

Nice work! My brother in law runs his own branding/web design/advertising company.

Thanks!!!! I'm glad you like my work!!!

Deleted User 4

lolol. I'm accounting major....too late to change majors for me. Or else I would've went with designing or business major...haha. Because I believe I have an aesthetic gene passed from my father's side.

How much was Pasenda art school every quarter? Roughly, and did they accept financial aids?

Oh well, just one more yr to start making money....

Yeah, I watch shark tank way too much. Sometimes, I would watch repeats.

But I really like the restroom idea of yours. Looking forward to what else you're coming up with.

The meal on wheeler is cool haha. Funny too.

Hope you got patents for these? Pending? lol

Nice website! Tomorrow my LFS guy should be going to pick up livestock....hopefully including my ricordeas!!!! I'll let you know on Thursday what, if anything, he was able to get :)

Nice website! Tomorrow my LFS guy should be going to pick up livestock....hopefully including my ricordeas!!!! I'll let you know on Thursday what, if anything, he was able to get :)

yay! I can't wait to see the goodies that you will get!!! If any of your other algae is available LET ME KNOW TOO hehehehe!!!!!! I can't stop staring at the DBreath, they (still) GLOW under my Vega!!!!!!!!

lolol. I'm accounting major....too late to change majors for me. Or else I would've went with designing or business major...haha. Because I believe I have an aesthetic gene passed from my father's side.

How much was Pasenda art school every quarter? Roughly, and did they accept financial aids?

Oh well, just one more yr to start making money....

Yeah, I watch shark tank way too much. Sometimes, I would watch repeats.

But I really like the restroom idea of yours. Looking forward to what else you're coming up with.

The meal on wheeler is cool haha. Funny too.

Hope you got patents for these? Pending? lol

Hahahaha you don't really want to know how much my school cost a semester, it is listed as one of the most expensive school in the US hahahaha so boo hoo for me on all my student loans.... We do have financial aids as well as private funds and scholarship based on your portfolio and eligibility. Most of my tuition was funded by private foundation and school but I still have hefty student loans beside that.

That's cool that you are in accounting major, currently, I'm horrible at numbers (I used to be math major when i was growing up abroad LOL)

Patent pending? hush it's a trade secret hahahaha

Deleted User 4

Lolol, ohh soo if I were to go, I'd probably get full coverage from financial aids since I get full coverage over at Cal Poly?? Rougly costs $3000-4000 a quarter over here soo I get free classes. Sometime even leftovers from financial aids...

Man, I would be soo happy to work under graphic designing in Pasadena art school...

Or even photography, or environmental design like you did.

Man, soo many things I want to learn in school ahah.

I'm not too great with numbers either...but accounting just uses the basic fundamental math which I'm compatible with.

I'm also interested in marketing...and business....no joke. Which is why I watch shark tank too much.

I also watch "How I met your mother" and "2 and a half men" lololol. No cable on my tv....

Lolol, ohh soo if I were to go, I'd probably get full coverage from financial aids since I get full coverage over at Cal Poly?? Rougly costs $3000-4000 a quarter over here soo I get free classes. Sometime even leftovers from financial aids...

Man, I would be soo happy to work under graphic designing in Pasadena art school...

Or even photography, or environmental design like you did.

Man, soo many things I want to learn in school ahah.

I'm not too great with numbers either...but accounting just uses the basic fundamental math which I'm compatible with.

I'm also interested in marketing...and business....no joke. Which is why I watch shark tank too much.

I also watch "How I met your mother" and "2 and a half men" lololol. No cable on my tv....

I wished I paid 3-4000/quarter.... my school run on trimester, 3 semesters/year. each cost $17000 for tuition, not including housing, food, etc. Average depends on major, but industrial design major such as environmental design, product, or transportation, you can spend another 3 to 5000 (on top of tuition of course) on prototyping your project (if you have projectS, multiply that).

I used to have no TV when i was in school LOL, I didn't even have time to sleep or eat (such a healthy lifestyle). The disadvantage of being in the school is your competitions LOL if you snooze you lose kinda environment.

Deleted User 4

Wow, that's really pricey. How many semesters did you need for just graphic design major alone?

Does financial aid cover that much if you're poor? I'm not too sure haha....

When you say prototyping on project, do they teach you that stuff for additional 3-500?

Wow, so the school was very competitive? Load of stress on you? lol

Deleted User 4

Hey just a quick question, I just noticed the nude chair was featured on Vogue Italia. Great job man. haha

Did you think industrial design contributed more to graphic design for you to get this far with your studio etc? Or you needed to double major to start up your recognition, etc.

What I don't like about the nude chair is that, it looks really uncomfortable haha but yet the style is there, fashion wise.

Hey just a quick question, I just noticed the nude chair was featured on Vogue Italia. Great job man. haha

Did you think industrial design contributed more to graphic design for you to get this far with your studio etc? Or you needed to double major to start up your recognition, etc.

What I don't like about the nude chair is that, it looks really uncomfortable haha but yet the style is there, fashion wise.

Crossing-major is a bonus. A lot of students at my school are crossing disciplines. I think by doing so it will you great advantages in many ways and give you a better chances for works or becoming an entrepreneur.

Deleted User 4

I agree. Well, too late for me haha. I'm already 23 yrs old with another yr to finish bachelor's.

How many designers work under you in your studio? Or this is sole prorietorship business you own?

yay! I can't wait to see the goodies that you will get!!! If any of your other algae is available LET ME KNOW TOO hehehehe!!!!!! I can't stop staring at the DBreath, they (still) GLOW under my Vega!!!!!!!!

Me too!!! I hope he was able to get something. It's hit or miss with them. Sometimes I have to wait a couple weeks to get what I order. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

I don't have any other algae. The corals are growing and taking over macro algae space now :lol:

Me too!!! I hope he was able to get something. It's hit or miss with them. Sometimes I have to wait a couple weeks to get what I order. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

I don't have any other algae. The corals are growing and taking over macro algae space now :lol:

I thought it was today! I guess I have to wait another day to see what goodies you will get :D

I agree. Well, too late for me haha. I'm already 23 yrs old with another yr to finish bachelor's.

How many designers work under you in your studio? Or this is sole prorietorship business you own?

I'm running my studio on my own right now but my other brands/start-ups I have partners in crime LOL

Deleted User 4

Which other brands/startups? I'm kinda confused as to how your studio works. I know you do graphic designing for companies who've requested it from you?

Is the naked chair made and patent by you?

What about meal on wheelers and the mini cooper environmental designs along with the restaurant and restroom deigns.

Also, I'm assuming environmental design can kind of relate to architect? Considering it's done like the surroundings of a landscape designing?

So your products such as the chair and meal on wheelers are perfected in the product design major whereas your restaurant and restroom design has its focus from environmental design? lol

Which other brands/startups? I'm kinda confused as to how your studio works. I know you do graphic designing for companies who've requested it from you?

Is the naked chair made and patent by you?

What about meal on wheelers and the mini cooper environmental designs along with the restaurant and restroom deigns.

Also, I'm assuming environmental design can kind of relate to architect? Considering it's done like the surroundings of a landscape designing?

So your products such as the chair and meal on wheelers are perfected in the product design major whereas your restaurant and restroom design has its focus from environmental design? lol

My studio is only focused on experiential branding which consists of graphics and environments.

My other start up are completely different and separate from my studio. one focused on home goods and accessories, one in home materials, and last one is social networking. I'm multi-tasking :P As far as their names, I can't discuss them yet as we are still building them for the launch date. ;) I will keep you posted

so wait. if i want a super cool stand you could design and build one for me?

I would think so LOL :)

Deleted User 4

Wow, I'd be really happy for you if I see you on shark tank haha. They going to bite you real hard though, but with their expertise and part shares, you can get to the millionaire stance in not time hahaah.

So the other startups like home furniture and accessories, etc, what kind of major you think is required in school?