Top Shelf Aquatics

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

Looking good! I was in a store with a crazy big ric section and I was thought "what ever happened to the Ombre Pico?" (I think it must have been the forum switch messing with my subscriptions :P )

Tada!

White background

DSC_0241_zps6758d020.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsc6ebb2e4.jpg

DSC_0247_zpsade5e8c0.jpg

DIY Gradient Background (hard to see in photo)

DSC_0255_zps093fc83f.jpg

I'm debating on the white acrylic or DIY-gradient background (which doesn't show well on photograph.....). Vote please!

Deleted User 4

Just picked some Dragons today :o Thanks Gena!!! The dragon breath looks stunning with flaming tips!

MORE PICS COMING SOON.

I heard on her thread haha, she mentioned you.

I vote diy gradient background. The black ones are too hyped.

Whoops I made a mistake the Dark one = DIY background which I posted a while back with the gradient stripes. The lighter color background you saw is actually a white acrylic sheet LOL

Deleted User 4

Whoops I made a mistake the Dark one = DIY background which I posted a while back with the gradient stripes. The lighter color background you saw is actually a white acrylic sheet LOL

Ohhhh, what happened to the inspirational background?? Like the bluish/purplish gradient background?

Ohhhh, what happened to the inspirational background?? Like the bluish/purplish gradient background?

That's the dark one in the photo, you can't really see it at all in pics! looks better in person.

i really like the white

Yeah, I agree. The white looks better still.

I agree, the milky white looks better and hides the dirty back glass better HAHAHAHA. I was thinking of having a small LED behind it so it glows!

you need to snag one of these to clean up the tank even more.

VX-AC-CMD_1.jpg

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supplies/VX-AC-CMD.html

i got one off got ebay and they are the best cleaner mags youll ever have.

HAHAHA at first I thought the packaging is a part of the magnet, I was like "hell no, that thing is bigger than my tank"!!!!! BWAHAHA

It look so sleek! I want! but it is $15 :closedeyes: .... I'm waiting for my next paycheck.....

haha i know how that is.

so you got all your rics from aquascapers right? i wanna snag a few more. all mine are splitting and i just want a few more colors.

The colorful ones such as rose pink, canary yellow, gold, and rainbows are from Aquascapers, I got some from Keydiver a nano reef member. I have my eyes on some rics on Aquascapers for sometimes but can't afford to keep buying them HAHAHAHA. What color rics do you have!

Get that paycheck and get that duplex.

Naw lol I still want some stuff from K P aquatics and Aquascapers (More Rics, Gorgs, and Pederson Shrimp are my priority LOL)

The colorful ones such as rose pink, canary yellow, gold, and rainbows are from Aquascapers, I got some from Keydiver a nano reef member. I have my eyes on some rics on Aquascapers for sometimes but can't afford to keep buying them HAHAHAHA. What color rics do you have!

i have green/yellow green/orange and blue/green

id really like an all yellow and maybe red.

love the dragons breath too. i really need to get some maybe we need to swap some of my violet dream for some dragons :D

i have green/yellow green/orange and blue/green

id really like an all yellow and maybe red.

love the dragons breath too. i really need to get some maybe we need to swap some of my violet dream for some dragons :D

When mine grow out we can swap :D I just got it from Gena on Friday. I hope it will do well.

Is there such thing as Red ricordea?!!!!! I'm looking for white rics (not bleached) and anything but green/green rainbow