Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

When mine grow out we can swap :D I just got it from Gena on Friday. I hope it will do well.

Is there such thing as Red ricordea?!!!!! I'm looking for white rics (not bleached) and anything but green/green rainbow

white would be sick.

I think he means Yuma red ric ahha

id take some of them too.

i saw some red rics at a frag swap a long time ago. should have bought them

Hey, so what are your plans for the rocks? Like what you going to place on the rocks?

A lot of yellow sea whips like these:

Yellow-Sea-Whip.jpg

They are a beauty, I had it a while back before it fell onto the sand and died.

Maybe sponges, mini feather dusters/dusters/dusters cluster. I'm not looking into another type/family of corals, I will stick with just rics (and my Grandis polyps on the back)

Deleted User 4
white would be sick. id take some of them too.i saw some red rics at a frag swap a long time ago. should have bought them
Yeah I've seen them too, Yuma that is.

Trueisb, that sounds mastermind. Looking forward to it.

Deleted User 4

yamas are really hard to get around here. when you find them they are super over priced. like 60 a piece. :unsure:

That's about right for a red yuma ric.

I want these if anyone has them! LMK!

I wish I could dive and select my own rics or have someone dive and select what I want hahahaha

Those are sickkk!!! I've never seen those ones in person...lol

Dude, you should've bought my florida rics last time when I had them. It had rainbow colors and a hot pink mouth, it was a colony of 4-5 heads. I was only selling it for $40 total.

That's about right for a red yuma ric.

really? that just seems like a lot. o well when the taxes get here its coral time lol

I want these if anyone has them! LMK!

Rainbow-Ricordia-1.jpg

I wish I could dive and select my own rics or have someone dive and select what I want hahahaha

id take them in a heart beat.

Those are sickkk!!! I've never seen those ones in person...lol

Dude, you should've bought my florida rics last time when I had them. It had rainbow colors and a hot pink mouth, it was a colony of 4-5 heads. I was only selling it for $40 total.

Hm Hello, you didn't say anything about it LOL I didn't even know you had rics in your tank! I thought it was LPS dominated. Do you have any left? HAHAHAHAHA

Lol. Me no coral person anymore. LOL

Trader! LOL

Deleted User 4

Florida tricolored ricrodias 2.25" rock- $55 (7 heads)
IMG_2702-1.jpg

Actually, I sold it for $55 lol. And there were more than 4 heads. Got bought in an instant back when I was selling all my corals. I was ready to take the manta ray 18 down, so this was around winter break when that guy you sold your old elos mini to, he bought the bicolor acans, etc from me.

Florida tricolored ricrodias 2.25" rock- $55 (7 heads)

Actually, I sold it for $55 lol. And there were more than 4 heads. Got bought in an instant back when I was selling all my corals. I was ready to take the manta ray 18 down, so this was around winter break when that guy you sold your old elos mini to, he bought the bicolor acans, etc from me.

Well too bad..... Unless I can find his contact and ask him to share some HAHAHAHA

Deleted User 4

Lolol he wasn't the guy who bought it. But it was around that time, sorry lol. Got bought quick, I think it was one of the 1st corals sold from my collection haha.

Btw, I actually got that whole rock for $30 only LOL. It was back at reef-a-plooza, really lucky deal haha.

Lolol he wasn't the guy who bought it. But it was around that time, sorry lol. Got bought quick, I think it was one of the 1st corals sold from my collection haha.

Btw, I actually got that whole rock for $30 only LOL. It was back at reef-a-plooza, really lucky deal haha.

No way, I was there and how did I miss it........

Deleted User 4

No way, I was there and how did I miss it........

LOLOL I went on Saturday, and snatched it in like early noon.

It was funny too, because the seller was like $40 for it. And I went back to him twice for it and asked for $35 instead and he, "Ok, sure". I gave him $40 and then he handed me back $10 LOL, and I was like, "Wait, what?" And he said, "You said $30 right?" Lol ahah that's how I got it for $30.

Is there such thing as Red ricordea?!!!!! I'm looking for white rics (not bleached) and anything but green/green rainbow

Interestingly....my LFS said he can get red ricordeas. He asked me what colors I was looking for. When he said red, I said "sure" but didn't think there were actually red ricordias. I'm pretty excited about it now :) Should be interesting to see what he brings back. I think he said they were $25 each. I'll post what I get in my thread. If you like any of them, I'll tell my guy to get you some too!!!!!

A lot of yellow sea whips like these:

Yellow-Sea-Whip.jpg

They are a beauty, I had it a while back before it fell onto the sand and died.

Maybe sponges, mini feather dusters/dusters/dusters cluster. I'm not looking into another type/family of corals, I will stick with just rics (and my Grandis polyps on the back)

Love that sea whip! Where do you get them?

Who want a free red scarlet hermit!!!!???? It starts knocking off all my rics.... I can't stand reorganizing on a daily basic LOL.

Interestingly....my LFS said he can get red ricordeas. He asked me what colors I was looking for. When he said red, I said "sure" but didn't think there were actually red ricordias. I'm pretty excited about it now :) Should be interesting to see what he brings back. I think he said they were $25 each. I'll post what I get in my thread. If you like any of them, I'll tell my guy to get you some too!!!!!
Love that sea whip! Where do you get them?

I would love to see the red ricordeas! I would be interested to see what other colors that he will have!!!!

I think it is called yellow sea whip by KP Aquatic (Sea Life inc), it is photosysthesis and has beautiful fuzzy white polyps! Super easy to care for. My next order is to get those, a Pederson Shrimp and some sponges.

If you want to get a piece of the sea whip let me know so you don't have to pay shipping for just a gorg!

nope when my orange rics flew somewhere after it got knocks off its rock..... Sometimes the hermit shell is very annoying when it drags that thing around on top of all my rics LOL

this tank is so amazing! i'm about to start a 16G rimless nuvo with a white background that's going to be predominantly ricordeas and this is a great inspiration. i was going to do sexy shrimp but after seeing that vid with the pederson's i think i want a few of those. damn, keep up the good work!

this tank is so amazing! i'm about to start a 16G rimless nuvo with a white background that's going to be predominantly ricordeas and this is a great inspiration. i was going to do sexy shrimp but after seeing that vid with the pederson's i think i want a few of those. damn, keep up the good work!

Thank you so much. As far as the Pederson I think they are very territorial only a mated pair is recommended, keep that in mind :)

I can't wait to see your ricordeas dominated nano :)!!

Deleted User 4

Can't wait to see yours too.

nope when my orange rics flew somewhere after it got knocks off its rock..... Sometimes the hermit shell is very annoying when it drags that thing around on top of all my rics LOL

Sayy bye bye mama hermit!

Deleted User 4

Tah Dah:

Behind the scene:

photo2-7.jpg

photo1-7.jpg

Got a sample of this for free at a trade show, currently using it on my aquarium stand #sleek #freestuffs

photo3-7.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

Top view

photo2-1.jpg

Ohh man, Dude, that trade show where you got that free pint holder sample!! The designers/owners of those products are on the tv show "Shark Tank"!!! Hahha so random, I'm watching it right now.

http://abc.go.com/watch/shark-tank/SH559076/VD55263230/week-13

They're called Urbio.

Deleted User 4

Wow they had sales of $125,000 in just the 1st 4 months....incredible.

They're asking the sharks for $300,000 for 12% of their company (Urbio) 's equity.

Mark Cuban called outs! lol.