Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ombré Alley [ADA Mini S] TOTM *Retired*

xcom

Yay!!! keep me posted!!! I can pick it up, I do drive to your city (confidentiality LOL) to work once or twice a week! Let me know I will purchase them off your hand, I think a small piece is good enough, I know it will grow fast. THANKS GENA :)

Just send me a PM when you'll be in town. Any day of the week works for me :)

I'm drooling over all of the ricordeas! I wish I had kept up my 4gallon Finnex so I could have done this! Love the yellow ones.

Thanks! You should definitely get your Finnex back and do this :)

Just send me a PM when you'll be in town. Any day of the week works for me :)

I will definitely will, this week or next week work for you? I will PM you tomorrow once I figure out my new work schedule :)

Yeah, he was nice alright. He bought my bicolor acans and acan enchinata!!

He said you were nice and he doesn't regret buying the used elos from you haha. Something about package deal you gave, I'm assuming you gave him some extra stuff and he was going to buy your lights but ended up not. He has kessils over it now.

I think I included my vortech, heater, pumps, and elos tank, stand, and sump in the package for a very good price :P

I will definitely will, this week or next week work for you? I will PM you tomorrow once I figure out my new work schedule :)

Yeah...just let me know. Either works for me.

Hahah thought sooo :)

Your tank kinda reminds me of Coralmorphologic's tank :)

That is so neat!!! Look at those polyps extension! How the heck do I get all my rics to stay huge like that LOL

And this is why you should get a pedersons shrimp.

By Coralmorphologic

PEDERSON SHRIMP that is!

Deleted User 4

lololol!!! Yes, you need that!! ahah.

I'm sure your tank will be better because of the classy loook the ada bestows upon us.

And of course your ai vega!!!

This tank is awesome man. I have always wanted to do a ricordea dominated tank. I can't wait until im able to set up another pico.

Thank you! Let me know when you do :)

lololol!!! Yes, you need that!! ahah.

I'm sure your tank will be better because of the classy loook the ada bestows upon us.

And of course your ai vega!!!

HAHAHAHA thanks!

I love my vega! Although I think the lighting is kinda an overkill for a tiny tank like this. My rics look happy but doesn't expand as much because there is too much light HAHAHA, I need to run it less than the current %. I notice that the yellow, and pink rics LOVE LOVE LOVE strong light, my orange ones looks less alive so I moved them around (so much for the Ombre look...)

Deleted User 4

Lolol I didn't really notice a change so I'm guessing that's a good thing? :)

Yeah, btw do you ever get a disco ball with the vega's? Like, someone on here was mentioning the vega having a great spectrum and all but a disco ball comes in display...

I don't think I can believe considering how nice the vega looks haha.

Hahah thought sooo :)

Your tank kinda reminds me of Coralmorphologic's tank :)

That's what I want my ricordeas to look like :wub: What an awesome tank. Looks like St Thomas shrooms up at the top too.
Deleted User 4

That's what I want my ricordeas to look like :wub: What an awesome tank. Looks like St Thomas shrooms up at the top too.

Ohhh, I'm starting to think you're right about the top rockwork.

I thought those were bubble tip anemones at 1st....lololol

Lolol I didn't really notice a change so I'm guessing that's a good thing? :)

Yeah, btw do you ever get a disco ball with the vega's? Like, someone on here was mentioning the vega having a great spectrum and all but a disco ball comes in display...

I don't think I can believe considering how nice the vega looks haha.

Hm I think I got mine at the right % I don't have the disco ball effect anymore. Unless you ramp the red up more than the blue LED, you prob won't get the disco. I only use very low % of red because it will likely to promote algae.

I think Gena is right, those are St. Thomas shrooms, I really hope that my ricordeas open up like that in the future once they settle down....

I want another type of goby in my tank :rolleyes: this might cause a riot here in the nano forum LOL

I see. Makes sense :)

If you had to start all over, would you go with ai vega still? Or ecotech radions?

I think I still go with Vega, I saw the Ecotech Radions, personally I don't like the unit as much but it's just me....

I thought that at first too, for a second. But realized we're talking about Aquascapers..they are all about the corallimorphs. Figured they had to be St. Thomas shrooms :happy:

Deleted User 4

I think I still go with Vega, I saw the Ecotech Radions, personally I don't like the unit as much but it's just me....

I think I can agree with you. What if the radions were at the same price with the vegas?

Also, for radions, how does their controller work? lol It doesn't even have a screen display.

I thought that at first too, for a second. But realized we're talking about Aquascapers..they are all about the corallimorphs. Figured they had to be St. Thomas shrooms :happy:

I see. That's true, didn't take that into consideration. :)

NEW PICS after my recent move!!!

As you can see, my yuma at the left corner is pissing off at the new lighting position....

My neon orange rics are not doing so well as well, I don't know why, and my dusty yellow sits next to my super bright canary yellow ric is being eaten off or something.....

DSC_0243_zpsf8eff9f2.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsd95fcb55.jpg

I'm really loving where your inspiration is coming from. Haha what's next mp10 "blowout"!? Seriously beautiful work ;)

I don't think I have any "next project" yet hahahaha

Deleted User 4

Tank looks great as ever! Hope those rics can recover.

loLOL I noticed you're trying to hide the ac filter...

The picture will look better regardless of that hob filter, so take the picture as a whole tank please. I'd like to see the rimless top and bottom portion of the ada.

I wish they just send me their rics/mushrm for my pico as advertising/promotional items HAHAHAHA

I think I can agree with you. What if the radions were at the same price with the vegas?

Also, for radions, how does their controller work? lol It doesn't even have a screen display.

I see. That's true, didn't take that into consideration. :)

I think I still like my Vega hahaha weird right. I know.

Tank looks great as ever! Hope those rics can recover.

loLOL I noticed you're trying to hide the ac filter...

The picture will look better regardless of that hob filter, so take the picture as a whole tank please. I'd like to see the rimless top and bottom portion of the ada.

Hahahaha right now the background is white, I haven't got time to put my gradient stripe background up yet.

NEW PICS after my recent move!!!

As you can see, my yuma at the left corner is pissing off at the new lighting position....

My neon orange rics are not doing so well as well, I don't know why, and my dusty yellow sits next to my super bright canary yellow ric is being eaten off or something.....

DSC_0243_zpsf8eff9f2.jpg

DSC_0246_zpsd95fcb55.jpg

Soooo nice!

I have a lot of purdy sps, but I love my rics!

I don't think I have any "next project" yet hahahaha