Coral Vue Hydros

Arkayology's Rimless 40g

Arkayology

Made it back to the good ole U S of A! Glad to be back. My fiancé did a great job taking care of the tank. Nothing died. The color on a few of the acros are a little worse for wear because of the lighting issue, but all in all things look great. I will post some pics up when I get the tank cleaned out.

• Like 12

Made it back to the good ole U S of A! Glad to be back. My fiancé did a great job taking care of the tank. Nothing died. The color on a few of the acros are a little worse for wear because of the lighting issue, but all in all things look great. I will post some pics up when I get the tank cleaned out.

Sweet, does it seems like your stuff grew in your absence?

• Like 1

Good to have you back!! I'm glad to hear the tank is nice and healthy!

Thanks! I am glad too! I had total confidence in her abilities to keep the tank alive... :unsure: LOL

Awesome! Props to your fiance. Definitely got a keeper on your hands.

Yes, definitely a keeper!

Glad to hear it! Welcome back Ark!

Thanks! Glad to be back.

Sweet, does it seems like your stuff grew in your absence?

Ya, some stuff has grown an inch or so. It's nice to be gone and come back and things are bigger!

Welcome home Indy. :)

Thanks, man!

Btw you are going to love the feeder, honestly best investment ever. Although I found at the lowest setting it add too much food, I used a peace of scotch tape to decrease the hole size allowing my to feed 10 ish pellets at a time.

Woot woot! Glad your back and the tank is good! Cough frag pack!! I close on my new house in 2 weeks sooooo maybe frag pack beginning of September ;)

• Like 1

Woot woot! Glad your back and the tank is good! Cough frag pack!! I close on my new house in 2 weeks sooooo maybe frag pack beginning of September ;)

Send me a PM when you are ready and I'll let you know what I have available :)

Btw you are going to love the feeder, honestly best investment ever. Although I found at the lowest setting it add too much food, I used a peace of scotch tape to decrease the hole size allowing my to feed 10 ish pellets at a time.

Ya, I can't wait. I get it Friday. I'll try the tape thing. Thanks for the idea.

Well we have given you 20 hours. Where is the FTS you promised us?

LOL, I sorta wanted the colors to look better on a couple things. I would hate for you to see brown in my tank!

LOL, I sorta wanted the colors to look better on a couple things. I would hate for you to see brown in my tank!

It still prob looks better then 99.99 percent of tanks!! Let's see some pics!!!