inTank Media Baskets

The Doc is in - ATI & Tooth Dust powered - new pics on pg 32

DRLOVEtoreef

DRLOVEtoreef

I know! LOL I swore my next tank was going to be a nem tank....but I just can't do it now. Maybe when I get a house for good i'll do one. They are definitely interesting critters.

I think there would be nothing cooler than a tank full of nems ... maybe 2-3 pairs of clown fish just loving life in the tank!

This is the picture of the tank I was referencing ... man, it is so tempting!

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/nemtank_zpsbeb49d2f.jpg.html'>nemtank_zpsbeb49d2f.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ that nem tank is nutz! The novilty of it would be cool for awhile but i think id get burned out of only a nem tank with a few clowns. Now this tank is pretty sweet

I have 5 BTAs in my main display and two in my frag tank. Love em! Ive been lucky mine haven't moved on me to much.

You should totally get one man.

DRLOVEtoreef

^ that nem tank is nutz! The novilty of it would be cool for awhile but i think id get burned out of only a nem tank with a few clowns. Now this tank is pretty sweet

I have 5 BTAs in my main display and two in my frag tank. Love em! Ive been lucky mine haven't moved on me to much.

You should totally get one man.

no, this sounds like the LFS owner ... you are trying to trap me ... bad peer pressure

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/peerpressure_zpsbc8eaf76.jpg.html'>peerpressure_zpsbc8eaf76.jpg

I wonder if I would get tired .. all of those beautiful nems with the clowns playing in them ... sounds like heaven?

DRLOVEtoreef

After some thought ... I decided the only nems I should have in the main display are my rock nems and maxi mini ... Not worried about any fish in there getting eaten and I can stay with my plan of sps ... Thanks for the feedback

I will have to post pics tomorrow but I did order a couple sweet pieces from Extreme Corals ... Mad props to Zia for the heads up!

I do have three more rock nems on the way tomorrow from Aqua SD !!

DRLOVEtoreef
DRLOVEtoreef

Interesting favia! Not normally a fan of shrooms but those look nice! =)

I love the shrooms ... in particular the one with green tints ... I look forward to seeing that one mature some to see if it develops any more colors ... although, I love the base color.

The favia is a steal for me ... I just added that on to get free shipping and the more I look at it, the more I love it ... I have two medium to large war corals, so, this one should provide a nice contrast to them ...

question ... what happens when two favia touch? do they sting each other?

Unsure as i've never kept favia before. I'd imagine they would sting each other but not sure.

I like some shrooms but they just spread like wildfire. I'm not talking about Ric's and Yuma's...those I do love! =)

DRLOVEtoreef

Unsure as i've never kept favia before. I'd imagine they would sting each other but not sure.

I like some shrooms but they just spread like wildfire. I'm not talking about Ric's and Yuma's...those I do love! =)

I will have to keep an eye on these to make sure they don't start taking over!

DRLOVEtoreef

In the past when the two Favias start to grow close to each other they tend to stop growing that way.

-Dave

Thanks Dave ... your war coral is one of my all time favorites!

jedimasterben

I think there would be nothing cooler than a tank full of nems ... maybe 2-3 pairs of clown fish just loving life in the tank!

This is the picture of the tank I was referencing ... man, it is so tempting!

nemtank_zpsbeb49d2f.jpg

WHOA!

And that tang must be like OH GOD IT HURTS all the time lol

Wow, that's a massive haul :o If i could have hit the 'like' button twice on that pic, i would have.

Love the way you roll man! Getting lots of livestock on Friday's turning out to be a regular thing for ya,lol

I cant wait to eye hump all your goodies when you get em home!

Who the heck is Larry's Reef Services, im gonna have to look em up you sneaky dude.

DRLOVEtoreef

Wow, that's a massive haul :o If i could have hit the 'like' button twice on that pic, i would have.

Love the way you roll man! Getting lots of livestock on Friday's turning out to be a regular thing for ya,lol

I cant wait to eye hump all your goodies when you get home!

Who the heck is Larry's Reef Services, im gonna have to look hem up you sneaky dude.

Hey, don't go and make a mess of your computer over there!

I love getting shipments, but, I am not looking forward to adding them :) ...

check it out ... he is all the fad on the East coast ... http://www.larrysreefservices.com/

quality food is hard for me to come by ... so, I just ordered 10 packs of the coral frenzy ...

DRLOVEtoreef

Whoot!

Mark

p.s. Larry's Food is beyond incredible!

I hope so, it is new to me, but, I have heard awesome things ...

These are Iron Man's on Roid's! Damn i love these shrooms!!

06d80212ac_zpsd992cb6a.jpg

I agree ... I hope we can get them to add more color :)

Hey, don't go and make a mess of your computer over there!

I love getting shipments, but, I am not looking forward to adding them :) ...

check it out ... he is all the fad on the East coast ... http://www.larrysreefservices.com/

quality food is hard for me to come by ... so, I just ordered 10 packs of the coral frenzy ...

Yea, your going to be at it all night with that many new pieces.

O yea, that's right Larry the new frozen food guy. I knew it sounded familiar. I seen his thread on here and have been meaning to try him out. Pending your review, i might pull the trigger on some my self.

Wait a second, hold the bus!!! Upon closer inspection.. I think i see a spot of Red/Burgundy already forming :haha:

I only used the auto correct feature in Photobucket, but it now shows its true to life color. Mine only has the green atm, but im gonna have to go back and double check for any traces of red in mine. I think you really scored big on this piece bro!!

1d022d2e56_zps9ec01b70.jpg

DRLOVEtoreef

Yea, your going to be at it all night with that many new pieces.

O yea, that's right Larry the new frozen food guy. I knew it sounded familiar. I seen his thread on here and have been meaning to try him out. Pending your review, i might pull the trigger on some my self.

Wait a second, hold the bus!!! Upon closer inspection.. I think i see a spot of Red/Burgundy already forming :haha:

I only used the auto correct feature in Photobucket, but it now shows its true to life color. Mine only have the green atm, but im gonna have to go back and double check for any traces of red in mine. I think you really scored big on this piece bro!!

1d022d2e56_zps9ec01b70.jpg

back that bus up ... I missed that also ... man, I think I am going to have to sit on these and give them time to mature, maybe this will be a score!

I need to see pics of your rock Zia ... do you still have the pics from Extreme when you bought them?

6fc89f14f4_zpsbbfa5868.jpg

Dug up my original pic from the vendor.

1111_zps7e89cdd2.jpg

Got a say, i'm liking your's mo betta. Upon arrival, i lucked out and found the green in a second shroom that wasent present in that picture. So you may find others on your rock that have color :)

DRLOVEtoreef

6fc89f14f4_zpsbbfa5868.jpg

Dug up my original pic from the vendor.

1111_zps7e89cdd2.jpg

Got a say, i'm liking your's mo betta. Upon arrival, i lucked out and found the green in a second shroom that wasent present in that picture. So you may find others on your rock that have color :)

what is that little bastard

DRLOVEtoreef

cute little bugger!

I was so pissed when I woke up this morning ... hardly slept last night ... I wake up to find all three rock nems went on a walk about ... one decided it would be fun to go swimming in one of the 6095's ... I pulled that one out and threw it in the toilet ... the other two went back in the AIO ... I am SOOOOO GLAD I didn't add a BTA !!! :D

Archived