Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Doc is in - ATI & Tooth Dust powered - new pics on pg 32

DRLOVEtoreef

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DRLOVEtoreef

I have to say ... The DIY screen tops the BRS are very nice ... Since I decided to add three fire fish to the AIO I needed to have a top to keep them in ... It was a complete setup, simple and turned our very nice ...

All the fishes are in their new home .. Things are looking very nice ... But I will sleep well tonight with the LA warranty

cute little bugger!

I was so pissed when I woke up this morning ... hardly slept last night ... I wake up to find all three rock nems went on a walk about ... one decided it would be fun to go swimming in one of the 6095's ... I pulled that one out and threw it in the toilet ... the other two went back in the AIO ... I am SOOOOO GLAD I didn't add a BTA !!! :D

I hate acclimating things ... I better stop buying stuff - not!!

:lol: You know u aint gonna stop buying. So you need to find a more enjoyable acclimation process, maybe a brewski before, during & after or something.

I have to say ... The DIY screen tops the BRS are very nice ... Since I decided to add three fire fish to the AIO I needed to have a top to keep them in ... It was a complete setup, simple and turned our very nice ...

All the fishes are in their new home .. Things are looking very nice ... But I will sleep well tonight with the LA warranty

Hows all the new additions. Those were some great fish choices man! Cant wait to see pics of them beauts.

I think a new FTS shot is inorder. If i can be greedy, maybe a lil vid would be nice to, everyone always luvs sum 'live action'

DRLOVEtoreef

I would agree the FTS is past due .. Let me get the extreme shipment in Tuesday and I will see what I can do ... The middle daughter starts kindergarten tomorrow and not really sure how I feel about it ... Been a weird weekend ...

The fish are all doing well as are the corals ...

DRLOVEtoreef
DRLOVEtoreef

Looking good.

Thanks ... the war corals are still recovering ... the smaller one on of the two was practically gone with none of the green eyes ... it is great to see them bouncing back

Woa! Didn't expect all this exciting eye candy! Great video man, the fts shot didn't do it justice. But in the vid you can see all the spectacular movement and rarity of everything. Those are the biggest feather dusters ive ever seen :o amazing.

that tank is really coming along nicely! Looks like the z/ps are starting to settle in and look good. Those monsta favia colony's are something else, especially love the tower of groth shooting out from teh one on the right.

I didn't see the new favia colony or mushys in there yet, cant wait to see those beauts added to the mix!!

Wow! Just checked in here.....so much nice stuff you gots. Love that light. I am also looking forward to a nice FTS!! All this on 15 acres in East Texas to boot!!!!

DRLOVEtoreef

Thanks ... The tank is coming along ... Most pieces are still recovering but overall pretty nice ... I have a long ways to go before I can be mentioned in the same realm as you heavy hitters!!

I love the favias ... I think the new one is really going to set the others off and really pop

Feather dusters ... I am such a sucker for them!! I have six or seven and want to add more

Wow! Just checked in here.....so much nice stuff you gots. Love that light. I am also looking forward to a nice FTS!! All this on 15 acres in East Texas to boot!!!!

Thanks ... I have a ways to go on learning how to take good FTS's ... Hopefully one day! Yes all in the wholesome goodness of east Texas!

You will love the new fixture coming for the main tank ... Heck even the current hybrid is getting an upgrade when I send it back in to Dave ...

Featherdusters and NanoBoxes make reefs happy

DRLOVEtoreef

I plan on placing an order with KP Aquatics in the next couple of weeks for a pair of Peppermint shrimp and Pederson Shrimp ... more featherdusters and possibly one more gorgonian ...

DRLOVEtoreef

I received the shipment from Extreme Corals ... the favia is HUGE! !!

I can't wait to get all of these acclimated and in place ... loving what I see so far though!

DRLOVEtoreef

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/wallet_zps34a7756f.jpg.html'>wallet_zps34a7756f.jpg

I tried to resist the urge of the glorious new coral pictures Zia posted, but dang it, they were too damn awesome ... so, after checking out what GlennR had rocking ... which you can see here ... http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2562, I was hooked!

I should have an amazing shipment tomorrow! I fear one of these days my wife is going to ask about all of these boxes I keep bringing home ... maybe I will tell her they are boxes of fish food!

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/empty_wallet_2_zps47baf48d.jpg.html'>empty_wallet_2_zps47baf48d.jpg

Dude we need help.gif

I think the only cure is to buy more coral though. That's what i read somewhere...

Kind like to avoid having a hang over, is to drink more beer in the morning. O well our girls really didnt want to go to collage anyways.

Plus when they get older, all our sexy corals will be growing like weeds and when they need money will just frag them a zoa and tell them to go sell it. So it's kinda like a savings account, right?

K, your turn for sho and tell! Where's the pics of the new cherries. I'm talking mushyfavianess here!

DRLOVEtoreef

Dude we need help.gif

I think the only cure is to buy more coral though. That's what i read somewhere...

Kind like to avoid having a hang over, is to drink more beer in the morning. O well our girls really didnt want to go to collage anyways.

Plus when they get older, all our sexy corals will be growing like weeds and when they need money will just frag them a zoa and tell them to go sell it. So it's kinda like a savings account, right?

K, your turn for sho and tell! Where's the pics of the new cherries. I'm talking mushyfavianess here!

Well then I feel better about the order I place with KP Aquatics today also!!!

This is completely out of control !!!

No pics today ... Soccer practice and neighbors came over and talked and talked and talked and talked ... Plus my shipment from GlennR comes tomorrow!

WTH... dude you ordered moar today , holy guacamole man! Keep ordering, your making me feel normal, maybe my spending is not so bad after all :lol:

Damm those pesky neighbors, don't they know there getting in the way of our precious coral life, argh!!

DRLOVEtoreef

WTH, dude you ordered moar today , holy guacamole man! Keep ordering, your making me feel normal, maybe my spending is not so bad after all :lol:

Damm those pesky neighbors, don't they know there getting in the way of our precious coral life, argh!!

I think I am done after today's orders ... Famous last words right? I am plum out of space after these and the pieces coming from you later on ... Plus I have six colonies and mini colonies (three kinds of digitatas, green slimer, blue tort and purple cap) on hold at another friends tank ...

Just waiting on the new hybrid light from NanoBox ... Which you SO need to order a light from

Life has been hectic lately, but, I have to give mad props to GlennR ... you can find him on Ebay here ...http://stores.ebay.com/coralgardensaquaculture

After seeing some of the awesome pieces Zia received from him, I placed an order with him ... he was quick to reply to emails, very patient with my questions and helping me finish out my order ... the items were packaged very well, and, many of the pieces actually had polyp extension in the shipping bag.

the items he delivered were above and beyond what I was expecting, he was very generous with BOTH frag size and numbers ... his photos were representative of the corals I received ... no disappointment there at all ... after letting the pieces get settled in, they are all doing very well ...

There was a minor hiccup with one frag being missed in the shipment, but, Glenn was fast to offer to ship the item to me at no charge ... great service .... I HIGHLY recommend checking him out.

Archived