Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Doc is in - ATI & Tooth Dust powered - new pics on pg 32

DRLOVEtoreef

I'll keep that in mind, lol. I think I'm gonna hold on to these for a little while.

hey, I am just saying, I won't hold it against you if they or the blastos fall in there ... :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First you show Blasto's in my thread we cant have and now you come in here and show Sik Paly's we can't have nono.gif

Aint no fun if the homey's cant have sum

8e21383f13_zpsd5f85080.jpg

Sharing is caring u kandy pusher!

I will give you a couple of tooth brushes in exchange :)

Wait wut? Where's my VIP, sweet Dr. Lovetoreef toothbrushes?!? Hold the bus!! I forgot your a Candy pusher to :lol:

First you show Blasto's in my thread we cant have and now you come in here and show Sik Paly's we can't have nono.gif

Sharing is caring u kandy pusher!

Wish I could like this x's 1000!!

You know. you've got a point, LTR's frag is on the right :). You can't tell in the pic, but it's 2 large polyps with another one about to sprout. I'll have one for you whenever you're ready too!

IMGP1182_zpsa3d8d9d4.jpg

Sharing is caring u kandy pusher

well said, I think this sums up what Zia is trying to say :)

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/2011-08-31-sharing-is-caring_zpsc709a51e.jpg.html'>2011-08-31-sharing-is-caring_zpsc709a51e

Wait wut? Where's my VIP, sweet Dr. Lovetoreef toothbrushes?!? Hold the bus!! I forgot your a Candy pusher to :lol:

hey man, I am an equal opportunity cavity filler ... just make the trip to East Texas, bring a box of coral candies and I will make all of your dental dreams come true :)

You know. you've got a point, LTR's frag is on the right :). You can't tell in the pic, but it's 2 large polyps with another one about to sprout. I'll have one for you whenever you're ready too!

IMGP1182_zpsa3d8d9d4.jpg

you are such a coral tease .. .playing with our hearts

Oh, and the blastos are available, I just kinda wanted to show them off a little in your thread!

dream crusher

No flesh was cut, your frag will be ready when i ship your other stuff :).

now you are my friend again ... You are back on the tooth fairies good list ...

IMGP1182_zpsa3d8d9d4.jpg

Your a man of quick action, i like that! Good wuk you fragmaster Jedi

well said, I think this sums up what Zia is trying to say :)

2011-08-31-sharing-is-caring_zpsc709a51e

hey man, I am an equal opportunity cavity filler ... just make the trip to East Texas, bring a box of coral candies and I will make all of your dental dreams come true :)

LMAO! Best laugh i had all day, exactly wut i was trying to say :lol:

Oh, and the blastos are available

Don't want em now, i only wanted them if i couldn't have em :P

Man I hope that is my frag and not Zia's ... Sorry my man!!

Yea, no, that's all you right there! My tank couldn't hold another frag atm if my life depended on it.

God, those are nice though!!

Yea, no, that's all you right there! My tank couldn't hold another frag atm if my life depended on it.

God, those are nice though!!

U are a gracious coral ninja master!!

They're yours :).

You are a good man Charlie Brown

In other news u think I am going to have evict the bicolor blenny in my main tank ... Bastard looks to be biting the favias

Last week I talked about the awesome live rock I got from Sea Life Inc. ... the stuff is beautiful! I did cook the rock for a week or so ... this picture sums up best why I like to do this ... this was after 2 days ... the rock was rinsed well before I put in the bucket ... I started with 5 gallons of freshly mixed pristine salt water ... after 2 days, it looked like a bucket full of poop water !!

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/IMG_0903_zps63aa9061.jpg.html'>IMG_0903_zps63aa9061.jpg

Absolutely disgusting ... I dumped the water (no pun intended), rinsed the rock well again and mixed up fresh water ... after 3 more days in isolation, the water was staying clear and looking much better ... here are some pictures of the rock ...

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/IMG_0904_zps18b54369.jpg.html'>IMG_0904_zps18b54369.jpg

and a close up of the colors on it ...

http://s192.photobucket.com/user/lovetoreef/media/IMG_0905_zps916482a3.jpg.html'>IMG_0905_zps916482a3.jpg

I ordered some 1/2" acrylic rod and used it to keep the rock off of the sand bed ... spent some time last night rescaping the tank, but no pictures!

In other news, the new hybrid light from NanoBox will ship out the end of this week - I hope ... he has been slammed, but, I feel like the wait will be worth it!

I added 6 colonies of sps to the main system .. so far, they are doing great ...

I should be getting a shipment from Glenn in this morning!

Thanks .. I love the colors I get with their rock ... it is so vivid

tell me more about the reef suds ... sounds interesting

We're coming out with a bar hand soap specially formulated, designed, and extensively tested on and for reef tanks. It is just now finishing up with testing so we hope to launch soon! Sign up on our website if you'd like, we're going to have some sweet give-aways and updates! Also, $1 from EVERY bar sold will be donated straight towards the Coral Restoration Foundation.

We're coming out with a bar hand soap specially formulated, designed, and extensively tested on and for reef tanks. It is just now finishing up with testing so we hope to launch soon! Sign up on our website if you'd like, we're going to have some sweet give-aways and updates! Also, $1 from EVERY bar sold will be donated straight towards the Coral Restoration Foundation.

sounds like a great deal ... I will have to sign up.

OMG. where is your FS thread Glenn?

lol - I know ... those are freaking awesome! I would recommend dropping him a line with what you are looking for ... he has yet to disappoint me

OMG. where is your FS thread Glenn?

Well, I'm somewhat "commmercial" now so out of respect for the sponsors here I won't be posting any FS threads anymore. I'm currently selling on ebay, but my next step is to set up a website then buy a sponsorship myself.

lol - I know ... those are freaking awesome! I would recommend dropping him a line with what you are looking for ... he has yet to disappoint me

Thanks man! How are those scoly's looking?

Archived