SaltCritters.com

The Doc is in - ATI & Tooth Dust powered - new pics on pg 32

DRLOVEtoreef

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true that my friend ... are they still keeping you slammed

understatement. :)

The guy that has the 24 Hybrid sent me a photo! Looking good.

DRLOVEtoreef

glad to hear you are keeping busy! !

we need more pics of your setup Dave

• 4 weeks later...
DRLOVEtoreef

Sorry guys ... been a pretty crazy couple of weeks ... I think I will be on the boards again :D

but, do you hear that sound?? That is the sound of a water change happening at my house while I am gone :ninja:

I am not sure if that is the same place .. I was hoping to get by and visit Austin Aqua Farms, but, I ultimately ran out of time sadly .. their site did have some nice corals though and it would have been great to stop and take a look ... maybe in September when I am back there .. the challenge is I am usually there from Wednesday night until Sunday around noon ... when the class ends at noon, I book it back home ASAP to try and miss as much traffic as I can ... I-35 from Austin north sucks balls usually - especially on Sunday afternoons

maybe I will check them out on next time ... just hard to find time to get there and buy something that works with my schedule

Damn , I had some pages to catch up on.

Definitely check out Austin aqua farms the next time you're in austin. They are open to the public, but the hours are a little odd from what I remember. I've been a few times , but always on Saturday around noon .

Yukon story / pic ... awesome. Lol

DRLOVEtoreef

Damn , I had some pages to catch up on. Definitely check out Austin aqua farms the next time you're in austin. They are open to the public, but the hours are a little odd from what I remember. I've been a few times , but always on Saturday around noon . Yukon story / pic ... awesome. Lol

Thanks ... I will be in Austin in September for another CE course and I will see if I can make it out there ... yeah, that whole car buying experience makes me laugh

• 1 month later...

What is up my fellow nano lifers ... so sorry for my complete lack of updates .. I suck!

Life has been crazy busy with kids, work and continuing education ... the systems have been going well .. except for a sump failure that sucked and ruined some big plans I had ... fortunately, while I did have to replace the sump and a couple of pumps, I only experienced some minor livestock losses ... much better than I originally thought.

The automatic water changes rock and I have really enjoyed that upgrade ... the biggest challenge I face now is the nem system is full of chemical warfare .. I am running a lot of carbon but still having a hard time keeping everything happy ... which sucks b/c the sps in the connected system don't like the chemical warfare and their colors are lacking

I am continuing to add carbon, but, if I don't see improvement, I may convert that tank to FOWLR and add sell all of the nems and lps ... :unsure:

Archived