Coral Vue Hydros

Alto's Dwarf Seahorses

altolamprologus

Such a "Regal" looking fish!

Beautiful! ;)

Thank you!! I will definitely start a thread on this system as soon as it gets a little more interesting.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
IMG_8244.jpg

FTS 6/8/12

Wow,

Did you have Cristina come over and photograph your tank? I can't believe how clear and beautiful it turned out! :o

altolamprologus
Wow,

Did you have Cristina come over and photograph your tank? I can't believe how clear and beautiful it turned out! :o

Yeah she took that with her expensive fancy camera

Alto, I don't SEA no HORSES. :P

When are they

? I thought you said they were like coming on Tuesday then they were delayed so they were like coming on Friday or something but now its Saturday. :scarry:
altolamprologus
Alto, I don't SEA no HORSES. :P

When are they

? I thought you said they were like coming on Tuesday then they were delayed so they were like coming on Friday or something but now its Saturday. :scarry:

I just talked to the company on Thursday, they're coming next week.

And please stop posting youtube links on my threads k?

*flails arms with excitement* Next wee!k! :) I'm excited for you!! I've been waiting to see those ponies in your tank. Hope they come in healthy and strong!

altolamprologus
*flails arms with excitement* Next wee!k! :) I'm excited for you!! I've been waiting to see those ponies in your tank. Hope they come in healthy and strong!

I'm excited too :D

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Alto,

You have been so patient in setting up your ecosystem, I am wishing the best of success with this venture! Never rush a good thing! ;)

Four ponies are en route. Expected delivery is tomorrow by 3

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Make an appointment with Yoshii to come over and take pics as they arrive! She may not do that if you get a new coral, but I think dwarf seahorses are a major exception... :P

Go spam her threads with your pleads... Or just text her, that may work better lol. :lol:

We need pics. :D

altolamprologus

They're here!!!!!

All four ponies arrived safe and sound and there was a surprise in the bag! One of the males gave birth to 2 babies during shipping! They're so incredibly tiny. The babies are about as skinny as a needle and only a fraction of an inch long

Crappy vid totide you guys over until yoshii comes over with her camera:

altolamprologus

One of the babies is hanging off the face of one of the adults :wub:

So there's 2 that are white and yellow, one that's brown, and one that's brown and yellow. The brown and yellow one appears to be a very pregnant male :)

altolamprologus

Better vid:

Can you spot the baby?

The biggest one turned green! I didn't even know they could be that color!

altolamprologus
WOW I can't believe it is a really rich nice green! I wish dwarfs were available in Canada...

If you live near the border you could always have them shipped to a PO box on the USA side and drive them back to Canada

Although that's probably considered smuggling

altolamprologus

I can't stop staring at them! They're so cute! I can't wait until I have a couple dozen in there :D

I can't stop staring at them! They're so cute! I can't wait until I have a couple dozen in there :D

Same with me and my guppies... Except its just not as cool. :P

We need some legit pics! Not just video! :angry:

altolamprologus

I promise quality pics are coming soon. I have to bake some cookies or something to lure yoshii with

I promise quality pics are coming soon. I have to bake some cookies or something to lure yoshii with

Or cupcakes... Speaking of which, you never made me cupcakes... :P

altolamprologus
Or cupcakes... Speaking of which, you never made me cupcakes... :P

I know :( I promised other people cupcakes too and I still haven't made them

Archived