Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

That's some interesting tetris you got going on over there.

It gets much worse believe me. I'm attempting to see if the Innovative Marine reactors can be connected to the manifold. The push fittings on those are so out of wack, it's taking like 3 adapter/barbs to be able to connect it. I haven't given up yet.

• Like 1

The plumbing is for your current tank correct? Pluming my new tank was way to much confusion on what to order. Lawn helped

Me compile a list but even once I got everything I still needed to reorder some things. Some day I'll run actually pipe to the returns and drains but for now flex braided tubing will do.

The plumbing is for your current tank correct? Pluming my new tank was way to much confusion on what to order. Lawn helped Me compile a list but even once I got everything I still needed to reorder some things. Some day I'll run actually pipe to the returns and drains but for now flex braided tubing will do.

You just made me feel fabulous. :) It took me about a week but now I think I've learnt the plumbing.

Okay maybe 2 weeks.

• Like 1

American DJ Power strips. I'm back to considering those. They won't fit my electrical cabinet, but maybe I should just have it sitting on top of the cabinet instead? Not sure.

Question is, can it be painted white?

Grew it from a booger actually. Can you spot the booger? :lol:

IMG_20120228_142903.jpg

Feb 28, 2012.

Nice- right there in the middle- little booger for sure-almost 3 yrs. inspiring. My tanks not a yr. yet but it's off to a good start- thanks for posting that!

• Like 1

He's Meowgly these days, non stop meowing. First he's cold, then he wants to be put to bed, then he wants food, then he doesn't like his food, then he wants to sleep again, then he wants to be pet. Need to put him on eBay. Free shipping.

• Like 4

He's Meowgly these days, non stop meowing. First he's cold, then he wants to be put to bed, then he wants food, then he doesn't like his food, then he wants to sleep again, then he wants to be pet. Need to put him on eBay. Free shipping.

cats look like awesome pets on paper, in practice experiences can vary lol

• Like 3
jedimaster1138

American DJ Power strips. I'm back to considering those. They won't fit my electrical cabinet, but maybe I should just have it sitting on top of the cabinet instead? Not sure.

Question is, can it be painted white?

Why do you need a power strip? That's why Neptune created the Apex.

Meow.

Have you met the MA kitty? She's adorable.

• Like 1

Why do you need a power strip? That's why Neptune created the Apex.

Meow.

Have you met the MA kitty? She's adorable.

MAs cat bites. Atleast that is what Morris told me.

Things not on Apex:

ATO

Skimmer

Reactor 1

Reactor 2

Router for Apex

MP10

MP10 numero dos

• Like 1

MAs cat bites. Atleast that is what Morris told me. Things not on Apex: ATO Skimmer Reactor 1 Reactor 2 Router for Apex MP10 MP10 numero dos

whats your plan for cable management?